Third January

Options
Well this is my third January starting on MFP. I am looking for a few new friends (besides the awesome ones I have.) And are like minded.

I am taking this all one day at a time. Today is day 4. If i try to look at the whole picture I go crazy and end up quitting, then restart and quit again. I am by no means a health nut, I have my bad days and good days. Some better than others. Some days I eat all bad, and yes plan on logging them, its part of my one day at a time focus. I want to lose weight, can't afford "pills, skakes, wraps" and all that and would rather do it healthy.

So I guess if your looking for a new friend who is taking it one day at a time, and isn't going to go all crazy on you for having a bad day or miss logging send me a request :)

Misty

Replies

• fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • mistyt14
    mistyt14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just added you :) Here's to one day at a time!
  • anna35522
    Options
    Don't know if I'm doing this right..
    But, I'd like to send a friend request!! ;o)
  • MrsMcLaughlin2013
    MrsMcLaughlin2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I am right there with you, one day at a time, with small obtainable goals :)
  • mistyt14
    Options
    Don't know if I'm doing this right..
    But, I'd like to send a friend request!! ;o)

Just sent you one Anna :)
  • Marcie311977
    Options
    Like you i have to take it one day at a time.....i start out good but if i mess up i tend to give up. definitely need some help and support. sending you a friend request. here is to taking it one day at a time.

marcie
  • mistyt14
    Options
    bump