Replies

• amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!! :smile:
  • thatATLgirl
    thatATLgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I honestly think you were also beautiful with some extra curves! But you look great! I hope to be 130-135 one day :)
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Hope I can do the same soon!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Congratulations on your success.
  • slimnfit613
    slimnfit613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration. You look absolutely amazing!! Beautiful family.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!! Seriously...I have to know what type of exercises you did for THOSE LEGS! Please share!
  • kboggs6763
    kboggs6763 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look AMAZING!!!!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: LOVE THIS!!!:heart::heart:

You have an absolutely beautiful family and they have the mom they deserve! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Your photos are amazing and you have an adorable family. Congratulations to you and your hubby!
  • Werenumberone
    Options
    You look so different! That is so awesome that you put your success story and photos on here! I feel even more inspired now by just reading your story and seeing your amazing transformation. It gives me the fuel I need to keep working out and eating right! Thank you so much for sharing your story, it means the world to me. I am sure everyone else feels the same way. I can't imagine how proud your family must be!
  • janewl
    janewl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING ! Truly inspirational. My friend is 202lbs and she is just starting out on her weight loss journey. I'm going to show your post to her tomorrow to show it is possible. WELL DONE xx :flowerforyou:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and perfect choice in hair colour too. :)
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Yowza!!! What a difference! Holy inspiration, and great job, girl!!
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Huge congrats!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i love the purple shorts!!! and your family is so beautiful. congratulations girl you kicked fats a**.
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You've done and awesome job. Be proud !!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful story. I'm in a similar boat losing weight post-partum. You're doing awesome. Congratulations!
  • bam_zz90
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting your success story!! You are an inspiration to me because I have a very hard time finding someone with similar "stats". I am a mom of 3 kids (ages 5, 3.5 and 1.5) and at my heaviest I was 207lbs, also a few weeks after my second delivery .I managed to lose so much weight, down to 130lbs!! I was thrilled- I've never been that thin in my entire life!! I was steady at 155lbs, size 9 since high school, and when I got married at 19 I ended up 165lbs after 6 months (also landed my first desk job at the same time which didn't help), and my first pregnancy (9 months after getting married!!) ..I took that as an excuse to eat whatever, whenever, and that wasn't good. So after I hit 130lbs, I got pregnant 4 weeks later with my third baby!! :( I was so sad. anyways, Amerys will be 2 on May 5th and that's my goal date to lose all my extra "fluff", and then some.. I want more energy to be with my family and actually enjoy it. and You are a great source of inspiration because it's obvious that it can be done!!

ps- anything specific that you did to lose the weight, or just exercise and healthy eating?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!