bodymedia

Options
hi can anyone help. i use bodymedia fit to track my progress through the day but its stopped linking to my fitness pal. it was working fine the other day and when i tried yesterday and today the data's not transfering. does anyone now what to do .thanks lorraine

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    It is broken for everyone. I have been trying for 2 days to sync and no go.
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Well, dang. Hadn't even noticed, but then it worked for me yesterday morning. Now the question is which one changed settings.
  • randomtai
    Options
    Well, dang. Hadn't even noticed, but then it worked for me yesterday morning. Now the question is which one changed settings.

That is when it stopped working. I synced mine in the morning and then tried to sync after my workout and it didn't sync. Le sigh
  • Morgaath
    Options
    They think it is fixed now;

Dec 24, 2013 12:35PM PST
    Hi folks,
    We apologize for any trouble. The engineers had found an issue with the API that was causing a sync problem between BodyMedia and MyFitnessPal. They have deployed a fix for this, and everything should now be syncing correctly.
    Again our apologies.
    Justin
    MyFitnessPal Staff

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/4888377-body-media-syncing-problems
  • randomtai
    Options
    Just synced and still no go on my end. Anyone else able to get theirs to sync?
  • Morgaath
    Options
    I synced it just before I posted, and am now showing my adjustment.
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had a few days of problems, but as of yesterday everything seemed to be okay. I didn't wear it last night so I haven't tried to sync today.

Sometimes you need to uninstall the sync and then reinstall it to get it working again. I often just wait as they usually resolve the problems in a few days.
  • mrsmarandaahlfeld
    Options
    The calories burned are still not reflecting accurate amounts. I burned with bodymedia 1121 calories in one workout and it showed on myfitnesspal under the exercise that I burned only 800. Every time I sync it throughout the day it goes down. I attempted to unlink the app and relink but still no go.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Is been really moody the last few days. Sometimes syncing, sometimes not. And then sometimes its only reflected on some of my devices and not on others !?! Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.
  • carrief_ufl
    Options
    I downloaded the firmware update for my link and now can upload synced data from my iphone to the site. Much easier than syncing with a cable. I now only plug in to charge.