Starting Again... for the umpteenth time

Options
2»

Replies

• jellybeans37
    jellybeans37 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too! I always start then, there is always an excuse I guess. I am so motivated to get to 125, I am 140 right now. I personally do my MFP calorie plan for me. So lets do this!! Do you have a first goal? My first goal is to be 136 in 2 weeks.
  • Same here!

I lost 2st 4lbs of my 6st 4lbs target and ive put 7lbs back on!

Getting started this saturday...

Good luck to you!
  • FitnessVixxen
    Options
    Me too! I always start then, there is always an excuse I guess. I am so motivated to get to 125, I am 140 right now. I personally do my MFP calorie plan for me. So lets do this!! Do you have a first goal? My first goal is to be 136 in 2 weeks.

I hoping to be 150 by the end of this week.
    By the end of the month, I'd like to be 145.
  • metalwitch451
    metalwitch451 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm the same lost 40 lb last year had a few month of an but some back on :/ Iv rejoined mfp today to get back on track!

Feel free to add me
  • Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    Yes I myself have tried and tried again.. heard something today saying that The Key to Success is to Try..Try..Try again.. so when we dont quit inspite of being hurt and devistated that we let our selves down..we learn..and if we still push through all the negative emotions..there is Victory awaiting each and everyone of us.. I beleive that.. I just want to see it...
  • MissyBrears
    MissyBrears Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes I to am starting again, I do not chat everyday as I work. Today storm stayed at home I do try to faithfully log my food. I enjoy be able to see what other people are eating. I have trouble figuring out what to eat. I am 5 2" and 147 lbs @ 47 years old. My biggest downfall is weekends when we are out not sure how to eat well in restaurants. So please feel free to add ma as a friend, maybe just don't expect replies to everything right away.

Missy.
  • BonnieCaley
    BonnieCaley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same here! Think I may have tried to take on too much at once though - healthy eating, upping the exercise and quitting smoking. Went 7 days without a smoke and then today had coffee with the girls - who all smoke and ended up having 1 (well 3 actually) - than really annoyed with myself when I got home and ended up in the kids biscuits.

I want to loose a good two dress sizes, I'm a 12/14 (uk size) at the moment, and hopefully I can do it this time.

Exercise wise I do kickboxing 45 mins twice a week and am looking to add in another 45 minute session of something but not decided what yet.

Good luck on your journeys everyone :)
  • geesgurl
    geesgurl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! I am in the same vote as all of u and I think I just need more friends on here and motivation!!! I am also trying to be a good motivator :) ive lost 20 lbs a yr ago but now I cant get past the point I am now and I figured it is time to start doing amazing workout and taking care of myself to help the rest come off.... Feel free to add me if u would like! No creeps and no guys please thank u
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.. 2013 sucked and I lost a ton of weight from it (30+ lbs). I've gained back about 15 and want to lose 15+ more. I just need to do it and get out of this funk! It's a new year!!!

Looking for active friends! :)
  • bekeycrowe
    bekeycrowe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like! i have 58lbs to lose and need all the support i can get or i will fall of the wagon! very happy to give support too :)
  • kyrojas28
    Options
    Hi all! I know starting and re-starting this journey is hard and is easy to falll of the wagon. I have an accountability support group on Facebook, if you want to join. please feel free to send me a friends request. facebook.com/karen.rojas28 or on IG @kyrojas28. I always try to post a lot of motivational posts so that may help you stay consistent and on track.

Also add me here on MFP. Ive been on my journey for 6 months now and have lost a total of 25 lbs. I still have 25 to go. i am halfway there but very motivated to continue what I started. I am a beachbody coach who wants to help people fight the trend of obesity. Good luck to all of you in your individual journey!
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    am I missing something? You look better than MOST people's "AFTER PHOTOS"
  • kerrieanneh
    Options
    Me to sick of yo-yo diets, get all the weight off only for it to come back as soon as I eat properly again. It's time to have a lifestyle change I think good luck
  • jenbeck1
    jenbeck1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me too..i was doing great but that all ended when i lost my mom in august 7 months after lsing my dad. Gym stopped and food became my comfort :( I need to loose 20 lbs atleast. Please help.. I need a buddy
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    If you can do Insanity you can do Anything!
    Time to get at it!!!!!

I'm doing T25 right now and Love the 25 minute programs. I need to get better with my eating again.

Nancy
  • Allison0620
    Options
    So nice to see I'm not alone! I had full intentions of starting the new year of right. Day 7 and I have been really struggling. It's hard to get back into good choices. And damn the delicious Pepsi!! Need to get back on the treadmill, insanity, and eating right. I'm with you!
  • dgonzalez2013
    Options
    Same here. I feel your frustratiom. I started MFP in July 13' and I just gave up. But I'm back and hopefully here to stay for a while. I get so frustrated looking at my old cute skinny clothes. Makes me sad but I guess that kinda motivates me. I wish you best of luck!
  • sky1967
    sky1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I too am back...again. Goal is 160 by month end. That will be equivalent to the 5 lbs I gained this holiday season and the 5 lbs I gained last holiday season. I know 10 lbs to loose in a month is a lot so I will deem 7 lbs an acceptable target.