13»

Replies

• shadylady_57
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe I will try it.
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    mmmmm...cheescake!

This reminds me I still have a small piece left from over the holidays. I think I'll go and finish it off. Thanks for the reminder :smile:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    You people need to stop pretending the Greek yogurt tastes good.:noway: It doesn't. It is foul. Stop screwing up cheesecake by putting Greek yogurt in it.
    If i want cheesecake, I try to fit it into my calories for the day, or i run 6 miles.

Thank God this wasn't a recipe for cauliflower cheesecake. I might have lost it.:ohwell:
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    No. I eat cheesecake all the time.
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    You people need to stop pretending the Greek yogurt tastes good.:noway: It doesn't. It is foul. Stop screwing up cheesecake by putting Greek yogurt in it.
    If i want cheesecake, I try to fit it into my calories for the day, or i run 6 miles.

Thank God this wasn't a recipe for cauliflower cheesecake. I might have lost it.:ohwell:

I also hate greek yogurt and everything it is in. It tastes like spoiled yogurt with the consistency of cream cheese. Yuck!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    When I want cheesecake I eat Juniors and no other...

348s.jpg
  • BaoCat
    BaoCat Posts: 42
    Options
    The lemon SF jello mixed in is even better, IMO, with just the blueberries. Cheesecake flavor is a good second though.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Nope. I have chocolate kahlua cheesecake in the freezer. I pull a slice out when I want, and I eat it. Om nom nom.
  • vagabondgoddess
    vagabondgoddess Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    lol I don't like cheesecake
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options

I love greek yogurt, but I consider it an abomination and an offense to put it in a cheesecake.
  • AGREENLEE1960
    AGREENLEE1960 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I miss cheesecake, chocolate cake, coconut cake..in fact, I could live on cake. Its been tough to curb this seemingly uncontrollable sweet tooth. But I am again trying. The yogurt cheese cake "sike" just may work.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

http://www.eatabeet.com/2009/05/foodie-fights-cauliflower-and-raspberry/

:laugh:
  • Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe for a Grec yogourt cheese cake that I did this afternoon. Can't wait for tonight to try it. Thanks for the great idea, I sure am going to do this desert often :happy:
  • Renewedinspirit
    Renewedinspirit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am going to try this :)