Anybody starting T25 for the new year?

Options
Planning on starting T25 Monday and was wondering if anybody was in the same boat...hoping to lose the last 15!

Replies

• AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started on Monday (Dec 30th)!! It's harder than I thought - but a GREAT workout! Feel free to add me - I know I'm gonna need some motivation some days just to do it. But it's true, the 25 mins doesn't feel that long.

But I've been walking like an old lady since Monday :)
  • AmandaD99
    AmandaD99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on January 6th! I started it last year and got through the first 4 weeks and week 1 of the second round but then life got in the way. I am determined to finish it this time and get that NAILED IT shirt!
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Well I just started my second time through. You can add me if you like. I log daily and comment. I do delete friends who do not log in or provide any feedback. It is one fun workout. It is my second workout of the day. I do at lunch time.
  • kbitikofer
    kbitikofer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I started T25 this past monday (Dec 30th). It's difficult, but we love it!
  • SwtPhynix
    Options
    T25 is AWESOME! I am a certified INSANITY instructor, and I love T25 :) It is an amazing workout, and having Tania to follow for modifications has helped me with some of my students in class.

Good luck to you guys!
  • vicki9792
    Options
    I started the day after Christmas. Just started my second week. I love it so far, but it does seem like I should be working out longer. I'm super sore though!!
  • Ali_Reece
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I won't be starting Monday this week. I'll hopefully start this Wednesday or following Monday if that will mess up the whole schedule. I just decided to purchase it this evening with the husbands support!
    Ali
  • Marqelle93
    Options
    I started yesterday! My caves and lower stomach are pretty sore today, but I am tired of wishing I was small again and am ready to work for it. About to take BEFORE photos. Will be taking weekly update photos. I don't do measurements just because i don't want to get OCD about it. But I log my weight if I see a change. Hoping this works for me! My daily calorie goal on this site it 1200, and since the 1st of the year I have been sticking to it. I hope to see great results combing T25 and Myfitnesspal!
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    My Husband and I started T25 together as well but he switched over to Body Beast. :)
    I have a super FB group that offers support and extra motivation if you are interested. It really helps me push play. :)
  • sdc180
    sdc180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is day 2.
    No pride - using the modifier.
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is day three for me. OMG.. I have not worked out in a while and wanted to get back in the groove.. I figured 25 min...i can do it for 25 min.. thats about all the time i have.. OK...for me this was no walk in the park. taday was the most challenging. Since my body type is not like those on the DVD...Ive got a lot of work to do. Im up for the challege! I think my focus will be by the in of the Alpha, use less of the modifier...oh yeah and not pass out half way through! lol
  • GoldieHaun
    GoldieHaun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me. My husband and I started on the 6th. It is def worth the 25 mins!!!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Options
    Today is my day three...started it on Monday. I am very out of shape so I find myself having to do the modified versions about half way through each move. Good luck to everyone!!!