New to MFP

Options
Hi All,

I'm looking to lose body fat and tone up. I know it's my diet because I'm a group fitness instructor and get plenty of cardio in. I also know I need do to more lifting but need to give myself more time to do so. It's hard when I'm teaching sometimes 7 classes a week though. I think my main problem is my sweet tooth. Can anyone recommend some snack ideas that will satisfy my sweet cravings?
Also, some healthy, easy meal ideas would be great too!

Thanks and it's good to be here!

Alyssa

Replies

• mandiewalters
    mandiewalters Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE sweet tooth, too. I like to eat 4 oz of yogurt with an apple sliced into small pieces. It's really good, low calories, and gives me that sweetness I crave.
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Junk food has always been a weakness of mine, I'm getting by with fruit as a substitute. Apples and red seedless grapes take the edge off for that sweet treat.
  • WARRENL2
    Options
    My problem is usually salt craving like chips or salted peanuts. Any suggestions for that?
  • lyssnelson
    Options
    You can get the low sodium sea salt peanuts and still a your salty snack fix. Just eat them in moderation, of course. Whole wheat crackers like Wheat Things (in moderation) could also do the trick. Baked Lays or other baked chips are also okay...in moderation. :)