35 and over ladies?

Options
1235»

Replies

• husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'll be 38 in February. I didn't come here with much to lose, but I lost about 10 lbs. I've green maintaining and attempting to gain a little muscle mass before I cut for summer. I'd like to have a really nice bikini body by the time I'm 40. I'm comfortable in a bikini now but I want to be hot, hot, hot!
  • georgiewillwin986
    Options
    Hi there, would like to try from 176 pounds (80kg) to 154 pounts (70kg) for a start! Looking forward to making new friends.... :happy:

My weight goes up and down as most of you would know, I am 46 years old and enjoy living a healthy lifestyle, quite happy most times but try to be fitter and healthier. I have 3 children of varying ages, a wonderful partner. I am looking share information and knowledge with others as I put together the best plan possible for me :) Anyway, happy to chat and share, encourage and motivate.
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello!! 35 years young here! :wink:
    I've lost a little over 20 lbs, and plan to lose another 20. Could always use more friends! I log in everyday and almost always leave a comment on posts. Not really liking the "like" button, but oh well! Anyhoo, add me if you would like!! Have a great night!
  • lauriejodavis
    Options
    I turn 50 on January 13 and have approximately 35 more pounds to lose. Since I joined in about September, I have lost approx 15 lbs. My motivation was great in the beginning, then it slowed over the holidays (glad that I at least maintained!). I am now back to being super motivated. I want to lose weight, but as a diabetic with high cholesterol, I want to see my number improve and possible go off of medications. My numbers haven't improved yet.

I struggle with exercise....I hate it. What about you? Are you struggling. It is incredibly slow to lose weight so I totally understand.

Laurie
  • Tanishbell
    Options
    Friends anyone? Just started my journey...again :happy:
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 38 and have been back on track working towards healthy lifestyle changes since 12/6/2013. I lost 70+ pounds in 2003, gained back 25-30 and lost that in ~ 2005, and then gained it ALL back plus another 50. So far, I've lost 16 pounds and have quite a ways to go. BUT, I'm feeling good about making changes (and it's nice having better resources to do so, too!). I'd love to find a friend network not only for the eating/exercise tips and questions, but also to provide some support when the emotional challenges arise. (I don't know about all of you, but emotional eating is what got me here to begin with!)

So, please add me if you would like a devoted friend/MFP partner, and I'd love to do the same! :flowerforyou: