a powerful thought from you!

Options
If you could choose one POSITIVE word to describe yourself what would it be?

we are all struggling and we hit low points, i put this up so you can focus on the positive point about yourself.
This is your word and no one elses. if your response is the same as someone before you thats ok, type it anyway.

just promise that when you are feeling low, that you will find your way back to this post to refresh your memory and believe what you posted as your word :):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• toberlili
    Options
    determined:)
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    Compassionate
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT post!

C-O-U-R-A-G-E-O-U-S

I was courageous enough to pick up the pieces when my ex-husband walked out on our son and me 9 years ago. I was courageous enough to go back to college in my thirties and maintain a competitive GPA so that I could secure a post graduate internship. This while being a single mom and living in a city where initially I knew not a soul. I was courageous enough to let down my guard when a fantastic fella came along and eventually fell madly in love with him. We are now happily married and I have another son (my boys are 12 and 2...talk about age difference!).

So five weeks ago I decided that if I were COURAGEOUS enough to juggle all of the above mentioned things then I would be courageous enough to make positive changes in my life that will not only make me healthier but will make me a better wife and mother to the man/boys in my life that I so adore.

So here we are........ :)
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Humorous
  • dfwtxmissy
    Options
    Determined...
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Caring :)
  • wh0a_is_me
    Options
    Loving <3

towards my life, including everything & everyone that makes it what it is... it keeps me driven & positive.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    S-U-C-C-E-S-S-! "Action is the foundational key to all success." Pablo Picasso :wink:
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    empathetic.:heart:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Versatile comes to mind at the moment :tongue:
  • toberlili
    Options
    nonstop!!!!!