Decent Scale That Won't Break the Bank?

Options
I have a basic rotary scale and it is so hard to see the small lines! I have also noticed that it has me 10 pounds lighter than the scale at my doctor. Now, losing 10 pounds in 30 minutes sounds great in theory, but I really want accuracy. I am looking for a digital scale that is accurate, but not overly expensive (I've seen some that are $100 or more!). I do not have a tight budget, but something relatively affordable, and more than anything, accurate. Any ideas would be awesome and appreciated.

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Anything should be fine. It's not rocket science. I have a Healthometer digital that was $40 15 years ago and still works the same as always. Usually the $100 ones have bluetooth that tells your weight to the computer or something. I also have a $20 scale with body fat analysis (ha). Don't spend much.
  • Kohlerbear1952
    Options
    Weight Watchers digital is great.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I got a weight watchers digital one at Walmart on sale for $14. It is really good.
  • OrchidIsle
    OrchidIsle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My WW digital scale has held up well through a couple of moves and seems pretty accurate. It was very inexpensive as well. Happy shopping!:happy:
  • ImAwesome9216
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks all!