After the baby...

Options
My name is Lindsey and I had a baby in March, she is wonderful!

The 80lbs I allowed myself to gain while pregnant, not so wonderful. Pre-pregnancy I was 110lbs at 5'9''. I am now 159lbs. I need to get rid of this weight.

My goal is to feel good in a bathing suit by summer. I would be happy at 130lbs.

Replies

• Strawberry79
    Options
    I had my last baby, Jude, in August. My pre-weight was 130 at 5'8". Now I'm 164. I'm hoping to be back to 130 and my bikini by summer, too! Good luck!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had a baby in April, sending you a friend request!
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    I had a baby boy in April. He's my second baby. Feel free to add Me :)
  • NatureRunnerGirl
    NatureRunnerGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've had 4 babies! My last one was born sept 08 and stil need to shed 30 lbs! Add me if you like and good luck to you!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby in April. I was overweight for both pregnancies. :( My pre-pregnancy weight this time was 195, I'm down to 179.5 now. I need to lose at least 20 more pounds before his first birthday so that I can get pregnant again. Of course, I'm going to try to lose as much as I can, I don't want to be losing weight forever!
  • CherieLynn31
    Options
    i had my second baby in august i'm trying tolose the 60+ pounds i gained with her!
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    I've had 4 babies, and been overweight, through all of those pregnancy. Now, I am pregnancy/nursing free, and dedicating this new chapter in my life, to becoming a healthy role model, to my children. My youngest just turned a year old last week. Ready to be a healthy Mom. We can do this, just like we do everything else in life.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have three children. My youngest is going to be a year old next week. I am still nursing him a few times a day and looking to shed about 5 more lbs. I started my last pregnancy at 171, ended it at 206. Today I am anywhere between 140 and 145, and I'm 5'8. I'm trying to get down to 135. Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou:
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    I had my baby girl in January and she gave me almost 20 kg (40lbs) as a present. Before I joined MFP I had already lost 12 kg (24 lbs) but I still have 8 to reach my prepregnant weight! So welcome to the site! U ll find great support here. Feel free to join me as your friend :flowerforyou:
  • Jenn_Dee
    Options
    I as well gain a ton of weight with my daughter. I gained 75 to 85 pounds with her, I know how it can leave you feeling about your body. Keep at it and you will be swim suit ready by summer! Good luck!