Looking for equal opportunity support

Options
I'm new (again) to MFP and looking for friends to share support, ideas, dreams and goals with as we journey down this path to (choose yours) health, fitness, beauty, energy, being able to feel less conspicuous, feeling more confident, to be able to do that one thing that you've always dreamt of doing but your body/self image held you back, or to just feel good - no... to feel great!!!

I don't care if you're 20 or 80, have 3 or 300 pounds to lose, are male or female, or just want to pop in and say hi one time...I'm looking forward to meeting you all and sharing the fabulous progress we'll make (and those inevitable, but temporary! setbacks we're bound to run into.

Please stop by and say hi! (I'm Karen, btw!) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Natalia67
    Natalia67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glad you are now a member and in my circle of friends. We are all in this together and I am committed and motivated to get my healthy back. Looking forward to taking this journey together. Have a great and healthy day....
  • asm2014
    asm2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen!! I'm Audrey and I am glad you are new (again) to MFP. I'm new to this place too and I'm very excited. Hope we can keep at it together!