2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    Whooooo hoooooo to you!!!!

That is FANTASTIC!!!!

Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jemara49
    jemara49 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome. Would you be able to share the one thing that gets you through when you are really craving sweets, or are so hungry you just can't stick to the calorie count? I need help getting going here.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    That is a terrific milestone. Way to go!!! :drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!! That is a GREAT feeling! What a huge loss - great for you and keep it up! Are you doing something for yourself to celebrate???
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great job. keep up the great work.
  • lauren85
    lauren85 Posts: 28
    Options
    GOOD JOB!
  • muhshell
    muhshell Posts: 10
    Options
    Greaat Job...i cant wait to be under that mark! You must be so relieved..so happy for you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is wonderful!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! Reward yourself if something nice. Maybe a new outfit, or new shoes. Keep up the great job.
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Excellent! Great Job!
    Keep it up!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome. Would you be able to share the one thing that gets you through when you are really craving sweets, or are so hungry you just can't stick to the calorie count? I need help getting going here.

I would say for me the walking helped on my really hungry days. As far as sweets go, I look forward to dessert every night. I make sure to eat well during the day and save the cals for my semi healthy dessert in the evenings. I really like Kashi cookies....pretty much every flavor.

I can't say enough about exercise, exercise and more exercise. I try to make it fun, but also tell myself it is like getting up and going to work. I walk 7 days a week, every morning. It is just something I have to do to be a healthier person.

Rambling again, but I hope this helped you. The biggest thing I have learned (after all my years) is that there is no secret. If you eat right and exercise, the weight will come off. For some strange reason, this time was different like something finally clicked in my head. WISH IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you too!!
    ~Kell :smile:
  • shortstack
    shortstack Posts: 50
    Options
    What an accomplishment!! That gives me encouragement this is is my 2nd day and I have a long way to go! Keep up the great work!

Shortstack
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif

WAY TO GO!
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif

WAY TO GO!

Thanks Shore!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!! Way to go!
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!