Recommend your Cardio Machine for Home

Options
Hello! My biggest hurdle for going to the gym is GOING to the gym - actually getting there. :-) I've been considering getting a relatively small cardio machine so that I can workout at home. We live in an apartment, so size and possible the ability to fold something up to put away when company comes would be idea. I've been looking at rowing machines, bikes, and even the Gazelle but I'm not sure which direction to go out. If you have a piece of equipment you love, please recommend it! Thanks! :-)

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    JumpSport rebounder
  • abojeri
    abojeri Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a Gazelle and I love it. I traded my recumbent bike in for its wonderfully foldable self! I feel like I'm flying not working. However its calorie counter not real accurate.. I have actually averaged what it says with approx. 3 health sites adding my weight and time plus distance and speed. other than unnecessary algebra its the best machine ever.. I've tried em all! I say tho go to the gym pick your favorite for you. get that one the best machine is the one you'll use!:smile:
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    We just got a Treadclimber and I am loving it! They came out with a new one called the Max Trainer right after we bought it so I think that will be our next major purchase!
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    The only piece of cardio equipment I have in my home gym is a Spin Bike - very functional for my purposes and doesn't have any electronics like a treadmill, etc. have to worry about breaking.
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Elliptical. I bought an elliptical when I lived in an apartment - took up little space.