Motivate me, I'll motivate you ;)

Options
Hi all! A little ashamed this is NOT my first time here...and finally came to the realization I need MFP in my life. My relationship with food can be scary. I need structure...

Anyways, looking for friends.
I've successfully kept off 30 lbs, but I've gained about 20 back - looking to ultimately lose 57 more.

Add me.
=)

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Too much math, but great to have you back and you got this!!!
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Request sent- good luck!
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    Add me if you'd like - I'm always looking for motivation! It's also my 2nd round here - I got lazy last fall and gained a few pounds. Tracking food and exercise is such a helpful tool - when I'm not recording it, it's surprising how fast I veer off track..
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back! Not my first time either LOL
    And congrats on the 30 lbs...that IS an achievement :)
  • wilsondi
    Options
    Hi people,

I've recently added myself to the myfitnesspal world. I'm happy to provide motivation and could do with some motivational peps talks myself :) Feel free to add me and you could be getting such e-mail gems as:

"It’s all very well having a great pianist playing but it’s no good if you haven’t got anyone to get the piano on the stage in the first place, otherwise the pianist would be standing there with no bloody piano to play.”

Yes random and possibly plagiarised :)

Dave
  • smaynor06
    smaynor06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Get It! I'm working back into it too. Feel free to add me!
  • JessMoTX
    Options
    This is my fourth time trying to get it together on MFP, so I know where you're coming from. I too lost 30 lbs but sadly gained it all back...
    Request sent!
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • caitpaar
    Options
    This is my third or fourth time with MFP. I managed to lose 35 lbs, and gained most of it back, so I feel like this is the LAST straw. I'm going to do this, and get into a healthy weight for my size, and when I feel good about my body is when I'll stop! I need all the motivation I can get!

GOOD LUCK & STAY STRONG!
  • SkinniFit
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome responses friends. =))
    I just love this community - idk why I ever left.