how much do I look like I weigh?

Options
Don't look at my numbers below...just look at this picture and tell me what you think I weigh.

Height 5'3

photo-1.jpg

Replies

• becomingsara
    Options
    Yep! you got it :0)
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Options
    how do I post a photo? I thought maybe html but that doesn't work either. Help!
  • becomingsara
    Options
    Make the IMG at the beginning and end in brackets, into lower case
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i'd say about 120 lbs and why are u on this website LOL..u look great!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Use lowercase img before and after. picture here

my guess for your weight- 120?
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Can't tell from the photo alone, need to know how tall you are, because if somebody says you look like you weigh 140lbs but you are only three foot tall, you will not be too pleased with that statement, however, if you are six foot tall, 140lbs would be well slim!

How tall are you?
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You're trying to lose 50 lbs? or gain weight? I'm confused by the ticker vs. photo
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Can't tell from the photo alone, need to know how tall you are, because if somebody says you look like you weigh 140lbs but you are only three foot tall, you will not be too pleased with that statement, however, if you are six foot tall, 140lbs would be well slim!

How tall are you?
    ditto...very hard to tell from a tiny photo that's a bit dark

162 lbs. you must be rather tall
  • iavue
    Options
    i'd say about 120 lbs and why are u on this website LOL..u look great!

OMG! I wish I was 120!!! I don't know where all the weight comes from...I don't have that much muscle.
  • iavue
    Options

How tall are you?

I am 5'3, short but I guess a little taller for the Asian world.
  • iavue
    Options
    You're trying to lose 50 lbs? or gain weight? I'm confused by the ticker vs. photo

I am trying to lose 50lbs.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    hard to tell without a height, but it certainly doesn't look like you have 50 lbs to lose. I think you'd look very very sickly if you lost 50 lbs.
  • iavue
    Options
    hard to tell without a height, but it certainly doesn't look like you have 50 lbs to lose. I think you'd look very very sickly if you lost 50 lbs.

I am 5'3, My goal is 50lbs but if I see that after 30lbs I look better I will stop. My body is weird...and I actually have boobs and booty too, that are hard to lose!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Is there something wrong with your scale? I'm not sure you'd be healthy after losing 50 pounds (or even alive!)
  • iavue
    Options
    Is there something wrong with your scale? I'm not sure you'd be healthy after losing 50 pounds (or even alive!)

I weight pretty much the same on all scales, give or take a few. This is why I would like to know what I would look like at the weight of 120.

I am not trying to offend anyone, and I really do need to lose the weight. Many people tell me I look a lot less than I weigh but the battle is still between me and what I see on the scale. I am confused...
  • briannagolden
    Options
    I thought 120 by the photo and height. WOW! You look amazing, btw. :happy:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

I weight pretty much the same on all scales, give or take a few. This is why I would like to know what I would look like at the weight of 120.

I am not trying to offend anyone, and I really do need to lose the weight. Many people tell me I look a lot less than I weigh but the battle is still between me and what I see on the scale. I am confused...

I'm not offended, just concerned. If you do weigh the same on most scales, then I guess it's not just the scale. I thought you looked fantastic, but if you feel you need to lose weight, or if you're not at a healthy weight (which I absolutely cannot imagine, seriously, I want to look like that) then you should do what makes you happy. Just don't make yourself unhealthy doing it.
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow! You look much thinner than what your weight sig is showing! I would've guessed around 130, if that!

People don't really believe I weigh what I do when I tell them either so I've just stopped telling people. lol! I look healthy around 135/140. I think, with my boobs, I'd probably fall over if I were less. haha!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    I have to agree with everyone as well - you look about 120, maybe 130.

I know exactly where you're coming from though - when I tell people how much I weigh, they're shocked. They think I'm like 30lbs lighter than I actually am. Different things add to the number on the scale, such as bone density (mine is pretty dense so they are heavier than most), height, build, etc. I weigh myself because I have a goal number of 150lbs but I'm thinking realistically for my build I would look sick at 150lbs, so I am going more for how I look and to do that I focus more on my measurements than the scale number - it is more of a true indication of weight loss.

PS - you look fabulous right now!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem. I now weigh 150.4 and I am 5'6" tall. I have reduced my weight by nearly 50 lbs, but my body fat is still at 32% and I still have a issues around my abdomen. My hips measure 40" and waist 30." So, my goal is 130. but I am constantly being told that I have reduced enough and do not need to reduce my weight any further. Of course, almost no one can believe that I had been all the way up to and Probably past 200 lbs either. So, I can't gauge my weight based on what others say. I mean it is flattering and all of that, but the reality is that my body fat is a true indicator of how healthy I am and it indicates that I still have a ways to go.

So, recommend you have your body fat calculated and then go from there.

Vickie