I've started a new way to eat. I'm done dieting!

Options
Anybody else sick of dieting? I've been on the life time roller coaster diet. I'm so done! Read my first blog post and find out if you feel the same way. Maybe we can support one another with our "new way of eating".

Freezing in Minnesota! Stay warm, stay focused!

Replies

• SandySillett
    Options
    Hi ConnieJean,
    Just joined Myfitnesspal, have been dieting for years.. and am fed up with it al !
    Have even tried the 5:2 diet, it worked well for a few weeks, but is hard to maintain.
    Have a good friend of mine who is into healthy eating.. he says.. healthy choices, lots of protein, fresh fruit and veg, drink alcohol, little of what you fancy does you good.. no need to diet.. just eat when your hungry.
    will see what happens..
    What about you? how are you changing a lifeltime of roller coaster diets?
    ps. Happy New Year, stay warm :smile:
  • pawsnpurrs
    Options
    I'm a diabetic so I have to go low carb , up to now I ate too many carbs, so I stocked the frig with lots of veggies, doing mashed
    cauliflower to sub spuds, I love walking, walked my dogs for 40 years, but now up to my eyeballs in cats, got trek poles,
    hand weights, yoga tai chi Dvd as long as I have a zip lock bag of cleaned radishes, carrots, raw vegs, fresh fruit, I am more
    apt to not eat carbs which I crave salty and crunchy chips , not a ice cream person, or cookies, why my body craves salty food
    I will never know.. I will be roasting pork in crock pot,,chicken wings no breading , fish ect..
  • thekeelbystamps
    thekeelbystamps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Conniejean - sick of trying all the different diets some work but you just put the pounds back on!! So New year new start to my 'life style change' I just joined this site today and hope I can gain (and give) help and support - Go Girl with you all the way :love: