Fitness Program and Your Visible Changes?

Options
I'm interested in knowing what worked for others to produce dramatic, visible results. I have used the search function and found various things, but still want more data, please!

Please share with me:

1. Your beginning stats (with pics, if possible)
2. The routine you did.
3. The diet you did.
4. The resulting stats (with pics, if possible)
5. The DURATION to achieve those results.

TIA!

Replies

• WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    No one?
  • truptisharma1612
    truptisharma1612 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bot the 8 week program on fitness blender.
    3 rounds. So 6 months in all
    I was 80kgs wen I began n now m 63
    I dont know wat a proper diet is but I eat everything but in small proportions
  • truptisharma1612
    Options
    N yeah I was uk size 20....now 14
    N starting those rounds again....still more to go
    Will post my pics
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    Thanks! I'd love to see pics. :smile:
  • truptisharma1612
    Options
    here it is....

before pic

296hsfc.jpg

after pics

1 month ago

f2u1dw.jpg

latest...2 weks ago

107ng61.jpg

im a mother to a 13 month old boy born thru c-sect

i exercise everday...the website has over 100 free videos to do at home...since m not really good at designing a workout plan for myself, i used their workout plans...

great wrkouts...try to see it wenever u hav time...
  • truptisharma1612
    Options
    over these 6 months ive bot a hrm n weighing scale to measure my food portions.....like i said...i eat everything n since im an indian, our foods are way different than other cuisines...i use more of lentils leafy veggies, started using substitutes for rice, pasta n wheat
  • truptisharma1612
    Options
    N my stats..,, parts where I've seen great results

Before

Chest 106cms
    Waist ( love handles ) 112cms
    Hip 117cms
    Thigh 72cms

After ( taken 2 weeks ago )

Chest 89cms
    Waist 98cms
    Hip 98cms
    Thigh 63cms

I've had many cheat days.....many

This has been my journey...m sure there others who use other programs n hav greater results than mine....one thing is for sure....eating moderatly n working out go hand in hand
  • tessapeebles
    Options
    I just started Crossfit last night so I will let you know. I have a two week training program to get started with it and then I will work 4-5 days a week in regular classes. I'm about 140 lbs right now. My waist is 29 and my hips are 34. I am 5'3. I used to be 133 lbs almost a year ago when I was in the gym for 1-2 hours 4 days a week with weighlifting. It made me look more toned but based on being in crossfit 1 night I'm not that strong anymore and definitely lost what I had.

I'm hoping to be down to 120 by summer. I'll keep you updated if you're interested in knowing but I think it's going to be an amazing program.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    1. Your beginning stats
    Size 20 heading towards 22.

2. The routine you did.
    Started off with slow walking outside. Then moved to power walking, lifting and Pilates which I still currently do in addition to ice skating and volleyball.

3. The diet you did.
    No diet or restrictions. I ate normal just less of it.

4. The resulting stats
    A strong & curvy size 8/10.

From start to finish a little over one year to lose 80lbs. It took a long time to see visible changes (I'm really tall too), but I knew good things were happening so I stayed committed. When I added lifting the inches started coming off quickly and that's when I really started to see differences.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post the pics.

Beginning 5 foot 9 371

routine 40 min moderate to vigours effrot 6 days a week on stationary bike
    lift 3 sets of 8 bench,curl,lat pull down,seated rows,shoulder press, pec dec

Eat between 1200 and 1500 calories daily

As of Jan 1 weighed in at 314

Duration to achieve 250 lbs by June 1
    recently added squat,leg curls, lex extension, and hip abduction into workout

If you want to see my pics my profile is open.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    139lbs; size 10

2. The routine you did.
    30-60 mins of cardio 4-6 days a week (mixture of treadmill & arc-trainer)

3. The diet you did.
    Nothing specific just watched calories (I don't eat a lot of fast food or processed foods in general)

129lbs; size 6-8

A year and a half

THEN...I changed up my exercise routine.
    129lbs; size 6-8

2. The routine you did.
    My husband and I read New Rules, and he developed a "watered-down" version for me; strength-training 2 days a week plus 3-4 days of cardio (treadmill & arc-trainer)

3. The diet you did.
    Again, nothing specific

127lbs; size 4

Less than 6 months; In a year and a half of cardio alone, I dropped a full size (maybe a size and a half). In less than 6 months of cardio plus strength-training, I dropped a full size.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    N my stats..,, parts where I've seen great results

Before

Chest 106cms
    Waist ( love handles ) 112cms
    Hip 117cms
    Thigh 72cms

After ( taken 2 weeks ago )

Chest 89cms
    Waist 98cms
    Hip 98cms
    Thigh 63cms

I've had many cheat days.....many

This has been my journey...m sure there others who use other programs n hav greater results than mine....one thing is for sure....eating moderatly n working out go hand in hand

That's great! Looks like it's working for you--your shape has improved quite a bit. I love Indian food, but don't eat it often, because I can only get it at restaurants, and I'm sure it's loaded with calories. Soooo, soooo good, though!!!
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    I just started Crossfit last night so I will let you know. I have a two week training program to get started with it and then I will work 4-5 days a week in regular classes. I'm about 140 lbs right now. My waist is 29 and my hips are 34. I am 5'3. I used to be 133 lbs almost a year ago when I was in the gym for 1-2 hours 4 days a week with weighlifting. It made me look more toned but based on being in crossfit 1 night I'm not that strong anymore and definitely lost what I had.

I'm hoping to be down to 120 by summer. I'll keep you updated if you're interested in knowing but I think it's going to be an amazing program.

Yes! I'd love to hear about it!
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    1. Your beginning stats
    Size 20 heading towards 22.

2. The routine you did.
    Started off with slow walking outside. Then moved to power walking, lifting and Pilates which I still currently do in addition to ice skating and volleyball.

3. The diet you did.
    No diet or restrictions. I ate normal just less of it.

4. The resulting stats
    A strong & curvy size 8/10.

From start to finish a little over one year to lose 80lbs. It took a long time to see visible changes (I'm really tall too), but I knew good things were happening so I stayed committed. When I added lifting the inches started coming off quickly and that's when I really started to see differences.

Yep, this sounds similar to where I began. I'm 5'2" and in a size 14, just changed my diet, and lost to a size 4/6. 80 lbs. is a great achievement, in one year! Great job!
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    I don't know how to post the pics.

Beginning 5 foot 9 371

routine 40 min moderate to vigours effrot 6 days a week on stationary bike
    lift 3 sets of 8 bench,curl,lat pull down,seated rows,shoulder press, pec dec

Eat between 1200 and 1500 calories daily

As of Jan 1 weighed in at 314

Duration to achieve 250 lbs by June 1
    recently added squat,leg curls, lex extension, and hip abduction into workout

If you want to see my pics my profile is open.

Wow! You look so much healthier! Have you been able to see some definition in your biceps, shoulders, yet?
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    139lbs; size 10

2. The routine you did.
    30-60 mins of cardio 4-6 days a week (mixture of treadmill & arc-trainer)

3. The diet you did.
    Nothing specific just watched calories (I don't eat a lot of fast food or processed foods in general)

129lbs; size 6-8

A year and a half

THEN...I changed up my exercise routine.
    129lbs; size 6-8

2. The routine you did.
    My husband and I read New Rules, and he developed a "watered-down" version for me; strength-training 2 days a week plus 3-4 days of cardio (treadmill & arc-trainer)

3. The diet you did.
    Again, nothing specific

127lbs; size 4

Less than 6 months; In a year and a half of cardio alone, I dropped a full size (maybe a size and a half). In less than 6 months of cardio plus strength-training, I dropped a full size.

Yes, ma'am. That's what I'm talking about! Nice job. What's your goal size, or BF%?
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    1. Your beginning stats: 5'5 185-190 pounds (see profile picture)

2. The routine you did: I lost every lb from my before and after in my profile pic by running. More specifically I trained for a half marathon, so running 15-125 miles a week. I also tried to include some strength exercises like yoga and weight lifting, but not nearly as much as I should have. Working on that now.

3. The diet you did: I lost weight eating pizza, ice cream, cereal, and basically all the vegetarian junk food you can think of. On training days I ate 1800 calories, on rest days I ate 1400.

4. The resulting stats (with pics, if possible): See my profile picture, currently down to 130 pounds. All that's left is to lower my bf%!

5. The DURATION to achieve those results: It took me a year to go from 190 to 130.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in knowing what worked for others to produce dramatic, visible results. I have used the search function and found various things, but still want more data, please!

Please share with me:

2. The routine you did.
    3. The diet you did.

TIA!

No pics, but I'll take some by spring :)

1. 172 high, but 165 in Sept when I really focused on lifting for real.

2. Lifting 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps with key bodyweight exercises, too. Minimum 2x a week for lower body. 1-2x a week for my (injured) UB. I really aim for 2 there, but some weeks it has to be 1.

3. TDEE-10%

4.155 lbs, 12 inches gone on key measurements, definition in upper abs and 'new' serratus over my ribs! Tight, defined leg muscles (still under fat up high). 'New' muscles around knees (yay!) and gained a wee bit of size on my puny delts! Inner thigh muscles tight and not wiggly at all anymore. Lats and armit area tight and not flabby any more! Lower abs tight but still covered in fat.

Hams are dwarfing my butt, though, so it shows that if you don't challenge a muscle enough it doesn't do as well. I just got a barbell to get enough weight on those glutes (for the first time). My hams go back to big really easily without much challenge (just genetics and earlier sports).

5. Sept 1 till now.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    1. Your beginning stats: 5'5 185-190 pounds (see profile picture)

2. The routine you did: I lost every lb from my before and after in my profile pic by running. More specifically I trained for a half marathon, so running 15-125 miles a week. I also tried to include some strength exercises like yoga and weight lifting, but not nearly as much as I should have. Working on that now.

3. The diet you did: I lost weight eating pizza, ice cream, cereal, and basically all the vegetarian junk food you can think of. On training days I ate 1800 calories, on rest days I ate 1400.

4. The resulting stats (with pics, if possible): See my profile picture, currently down to 130 pounds. All that's left is to lower my bf%!

5. The DURATION to achieve those results: It took me a year to go from 190 to 130.

Nice job! You really transformed your body! If you had it to do over, what would you do differently, in terms of weight training?
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    (Too much time passes for me to edit original post.)

Please share with me:

2. The routine you did.
    3. The diet you did. (In terms of calorie counting, if you counted calories: TDEE-20%, 10%)

TIA!

Edited to clarify what I mean by "diet."