I'm interrupt this message board...

Options
I'm interrupting the regural litany of messages to bring my own. HAPPPYYYYYYY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! I am sick but i hope everyone else is doing well. I sure am proud of you all. All of you amazing ladies are so beautiful. If your men are to blind to see it, well shame on them. Each of you are so sweet, kind and hot its unreal. I am so very jazzed about all of of you battleing to become a more healthy person. I have faith that you have major success ahead.
I am praying for each of you and love you more than you will ever know. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
God bless,
Ed

Replies

• marniehodges
    Options
    Wow! What an incredibly nice and supportive thing to say. Fortunately I have a completely awesome husband who does appreciate everything about me and is sooooo supportive! We have been married 23 1/2 years. I'm just irritated that I let myself go and get to this point and finally decided I had had ENOUGH! Made some huge changes all at once and this all started last Wed., Nov. 3, the first day of the rest of my life. I quit smoking :happy: started eating super healthy and exercising like crazy. Joined a gym for the first time in my life. And I've got to say that I feel fabulous! One of the very best things I ever did is join this site. I have already made some amazing friends on here that are incredible and so supportive. Can always use more so feel free to add me if you'de like. Thanks again for your great words of support!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    What an incredible gentleman you are! Thank you so much and God bless too!

:love:
  • PocketNaomi
    Options
    Thank you so much for such a supportive message! I've got a female partner and she loves me and thinks I'm sexy no matter how much I weigh, but she is being very supportive of my diet and glad for me because she feels (as I do) that it will make me have more energy and less fibromyalgia pain if I am hauling around less weight everywhere I go. But it's always really nice to get kind words and compliments from men, and yours was just a terrific message to receive, and it really brightened my day. I hope your own day gets better; whatever's wrong with it, remember that you are a terrific person whose family and friends are lucky to have you!
  • blel0906
    Options
    What a sweetheart...made my night...I also have a very supportive husband who'd trying to get healthy with me...

To marniehodges WOW all at once! My hats off to you..Quiting smoking is on my hit list as well...just not today.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'm interrupting the regural litany of messages to bring my own. HAPPPYYYYYYY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! I am sick but i hope everyone else is doing well. I sure am proud of you all. All of you amazing ladies are so beautiful. If your men are to blind to see it, well shame on them. Each of you are so sweet, kind and hot its unreal. I am so very jazzed about all of of you battleing to become a more healthy person. I have faith that you have major success ahead.
    I am praying for each of you and love you more than you will ever know. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    God bless,
    Ed

Coompletely agree. Some really awesome supportive people on here. Everyone on here works so hard and deserves lots credit for how far they have come and how great they look! :wink:
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What an incredible gentleman you are! Thank you so much and God bless too!

:love:

I second!! and thank you for your service! :flowerforyou:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    that was so sweet :) i needed that!
  • raven5131
    Options
    Are you sweet or what? I needed that. Just when I was thinking there is no way I will ever feel pretty again, here you are. Thanks for your encouraging words. I think God led you to use your powers for good today! LOL! Thanks. You are blessed and congratulations on your amazing weight loss.
  • nanger1
    Options
    Such a nice and encouraging post. Thanks for that. :flowerforyou:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed! I love you and I pray for you as well. You are a huge support and great friend. Have a great weekend Ed.
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Happy (late) Veteran's Day - thank you for your service.

Have a great weekend!
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That was really sweet Ed. Thanks! Hope you get feeling better soon.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thank you... That was so nice to read. Please pray for me as I am on this journey.

I am so blessed to have an amazing husband that is also supporting and helping me along the way.

God bless you for your kind heart. Your children are beautiful and your wife is blessed to have you.

Sincerely,

Tausha
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    This is so sweet Ed!!! Thank you! :flowerforyou: