A Brand New Day

SuziQ2010
SuziQ2010 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I just signed up here today. I actually found this as an application on my new android phone. :smile:
I am 47 years old and am a 9 month survivor of Ovarian Cancer. Now that treatments are over, I need to start eating healthier, lose some weight, increase my activity and hopefully gain back some of the energy I lost during chemo. I have a love/hate relationship with losing weight. I hate that I need to lose weight but I do love it when I do. Anyway, I have more than 50 pounds that I need to lose and I hope that this time and can truly get my mind engaged in this effort.

Replies

• Welcome!!! Congrats on winning your cancer battle - its inspiring to see such positive life changes come out of such a terrible circumstance. Good luck to you!!
  • Good luck. Sounds like you have a positve attitude with all that you have been through and I encourage you on this endeavor. I feel the same, I have a love/hate relationship with dieting. I am trying to loose 30 # and do hope that I am succesful this time too! I recently quit smoking after 35 years and am trying to move in a positive direction with my life. Not getting any younger and want to enjoy the rest of my life feeling healthy and fit.
This discussion has been closed.