Who would you want to look like

Options

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Dont take this question so seriously and think of it more as my celeb crushes
    girls: brooklyn decker

and would i be upset if i woke up tomorrow and looked a little like her..hell no!
    LOL
  • Laquincy
    Laquincy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying anyone isn't beatiful as they are. We are beautiful in our own ways. It's just a fun question. That's why it's under Chit-Chat, Fun n Games. If some feel they are the best and wouldnt have it any other way then that's great. I'm not trying to attck anyone or thier confidence. Just to clear the air.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Barbara carr

Steve098 is also a great inspiration of mine
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Anna Silk
  • Laquincy
    Laquincy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dont take this question so seriously and think of it more as my celeb crushes
    girls: brooklyn decker

and would i be upset if i woke up tomorrow and looked a little like her..hell no!
    LOL

Thank you! Who is your celebrity crush woulda been a better topic
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I, for one, didn't take the thread as a personal insult or anything. I just know I'd rather look like me than any celebrity. :)
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Sofia Vergara. She has the most amazing sexy curves. Unfortunately it's not really achievable as I have no hips, but I do have a nice rack! :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My answer has always been... Brad Pitt from Fight Club.

Ditto. I could use those cheekbones.
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A slightly less insane Alec Baldwin
  • gmhaggie06
    Options
    I'd really love to have the body of Dwayne Johnson, but honestly, who wouldn't? The amount of work that dude puts in is INSANE!
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston - she's just so cute...
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sofia Vergara. She has the most amazing sexy curves. Unfortunately it's not really achievable as I have no hips, but I do have a nice rack! :wink:

:love:
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lolo Jones, she is a great athelete :)
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Me................at 25
  • Em6212
    Em6212 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. She's got curves and a sweet but pretty face.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm not saying anyone isn't beatiful as they are. We are beautiful in our own ways. It's just a fun question. That's why it's under Chit-Chat, Fun n Games. If some feel they are the best and wouldnt have it any other way then that's great. I'm not trying to attck anyone or thier confidence. Just to clear the air.

I didn't take it that way at all. Like you said, its under chit chat fun n games. I just really do think I am the best for me. :wink:
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I want my own face but I agree with Em - I think Jennifer Lawrence has a great shape.
  • honeyaddict
    Options
    Shanina Shaik. She's absolutely perfect in every single way.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'd love to look like myself but just at my fittest and healthiest. When I was a kid people said I looked like Brooke Shields from Blue Lagoon...I wish I looked like that again!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Since this is pretend I'd say Dwane Johnson as well... but I'll also settle for Kevin James in Here Comes the Boom. Dude was a ROCK in that movie!!