Options
Hi I'm Angelique. Just started this about a week ago. So far it's a wake up call. I never knew how much I was actually eating! I've done everything else but count calories, and acutally seeing how much is in the food I eat is SHOCKING! This is definately life changing. :smile:

Replies

• nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just started on this site this week. I feel like I have already been schooled on how everything I was doing before was wrong. It's really nice to see everything laid out and so easy to use!
  • ZeltaFrost
    Options
    i started about 2 days ago and is surprised by how much i eat. since i skip breakfest and lunch alot -_-'
  • jennatig
    Options
    I LOVE this site!!! I've been doing this generically on microsoft word since July 8 and have lost approx 18lbs. I found that I was exercising and doing what I thought I should be doing for over a year and I wasn't doing anything but sustaining and gaining. Finally i got sick of it and meant with my doctor and personal trainer (only 2x's as I don't have hollywood money) and we figured out that I wasn't eating enough!!!! Can you believe it! I tracked my eating and found out that I was only eating like 900 calories and burning 400-500 of that exercising, I was starving my body although not intentionally. Us women are so conditioned that eating less is the way to go. An english muffin here, a large salad with nothing of substance in it.... that wasn't good. I was eating 900 calories full of carbs and fat, hardly any proteins. This change in thinking has changed my life. I'm getting lean and tight and I'm down almost two sizes and have I said this.. I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!
  • MissKaylaDawn
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) It's DEFINITELY life changing! Been 9 weeks now and I'm going strong! You will too! :)
  • allroseman
    Options
    Thanks I can't wait! I weigh in for the first time tomorrow! :happy: