42 - LOTS TO LOSE AND LOOKING FOR SUPPORT

Options
Hi there, says it all really in the heading, long journey ahead and would love some support/mentoring in wheverever it can come from. I am sick and tired of not being happy in my own skin and would love to hear from anyone who has the same sort of journey ahead.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• steph1_00
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking for some support/mentoring. I need to 60lbs. I struggle everyday.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The first step is starting!

I've been here since August but got off track in December. It's been tougher than I thought buckling down again.

Feel free to add me...always looking for supportive friends.
  • shoegalxx
    Options
    me too, new today. Need support as its hard alone, many failed attemptsbehind me as proof but this time I will succeed!! Hope that having others to help through the good and bad days will make all the difference :happy:
  • smbecht78
    smbecht78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you all!

I'd love to meet and have new supportive friends and be a support!

we're in this together!

We got this!!!
  • simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been on MFP for a year now and will certainly offer whatever support and advice I can! :smile:
  • shoegalxx
    Options
    Has anyone tried the zero noodles or slim pasta? I'v ordered some but there aren't many recipes online. Iv also got a 2 week supply of exante and wondered whether anyone had used it and what they thought of it. Many thanks :happy:
  • lulu0368
    lulu0368 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have 120 pounds to lose and need the support as well.
  • MindTheOranges
    MindTheOranges Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only been using MFP for 40 days and have lost 10lbs already.

I hate being hungry so I am trying for a slow but steady weight loss. MFP has just got me thinking about my portions and stopped me from overeating. I would say don't set too hard a target for yourself or you will just set yourself up to fail. Also, don't beat yourself up if you don't hit target every day. You still need some treats. My vices are chocolate and red wine!

I selected 1lb/week as my goal. I want whatever I lose to stay off. Also, it's easier if you have someone there doing it with you. I'm lucky that my wife is also using MFP.

Feel free to add me. We all need support. Good luck to you all. :smile:
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi, I'm 40 & pretty active on here.... Feel free to add me xXx
  • ThatRatLady
    Options
    41 here, 70+ lbs to lose, just joined today, so still finding my way around :) Pls feel free to add me :smile:
  • katnaz75
    Options
    Hey there what have you been doing to loose the weight? I find food to be my weakness, going to the gym is easy but this girl loves NACHOS!! Any tips will help. Thanks :)
  • shoegalxx
    Options
    4.5lbs off week 1! the soup worked, will try weight watchers this week..... still scared of the skinny pasta and rice tho!