numbness after exercising

Options
so i finished working out like an hour ago and my lower legs(specially the right leg) and arms are numb
well i dance as an exercise and i didn't do any warm up exercises b4 dancing this time cuz i'm stupid like that

my feet and hands are cold as well ... i'm worried cuz i can't find an explanation for it , have u guys experienced the same thing ?

and if u have an idea on why this is happening plz share T_T

Replies

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    please go see your doctor.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    See a doctor, don't mess around with your health.
  • dorwade
    dorwade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing when I started increasing my cardio last summer. It really freaked me out because I have had a DVT and my numbness was in my legs, which is where the blood clot was. My doctor checked on my reflexes, bp, pulse, etc. and said "take B vitamins, you're increasing your exercise and decreasing your food and don't have enough to keep your nervous system healthy". I stopped at the drugstore on the way home, I haven't had a single episode of numbness since!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thirded - limb numbness can be caused by a lot of things, some of them serious! So get it checked out and then you will know for sure!
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Are they really numb or just tingling? If just tingling, most likely circulation changes adjusting to body heat. If they are numb you would not be able to stand on them.
  • RZEE
    RZEE Posts: 32
    Options
    I did the same thing when I started increasing my cardio last summer. It really freaked me out because I have had a DVT and my numbness was in my legs, which is where the blood clot was. My doctor checked on my reflexes, bp, pulse, etc. and said "take B vitamins, you're increasing your exercise and decreasing your food and don't have enough to keep your nervous system healthy". I stopped at the drugstore on the way home, I haven't had a single episode of numbness since!

omg that could be it!
    cuz i had this b4 due to not eating right ... and i'm not taking any vitamins which is a must in every diet
    *takes her multivitamin*

thx a lot for ur help i really appreciate it
  • RZEE
    Options
    Are they really numb or just tingling? If just tingling, most likely circulation changes adjusting to body heat. If they are numb you would not be able to stand on them.

no they r not totally numb , they r tingling with a weird feeling of coldness T_T
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    probably just your body shunting the blood to the surface for cooling, but if it doesn't go away within a few minutes, then you warrant a trip to the ER...
  • RZEE
    Options
    i think imma start taking vitamin pills first and see how things goes .. tho i heard from a lot of ppl that it might make u gain weight.

but anyhow thx a lot for the help u guys , i really appreciate it !! <33