Need friends who are going to comment on my achievements!

Options
Please ad me as a friend if you are willing to make positive comments on my achievements. Having your hard work noticed goes a long way to getting up and being able to do it again the next day.
2013 sucked! My entire town was flooded last June and many people still cannot return home, my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer in October and now my weight is at its highest since my twin pregnancy 16 years ago! I need helpful friends! I will support and notice your efforts in return! Lets do this together!!!

Replies

• JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Happy to help and feel the same way. Even a quick 'like' makes a big difference to me. Will send the request along :)
  • dawnwalton11
    Options
    I will be happy to help encourage you!!! I am so sorry that last year was a tough one, but stay positive and believe that 2014 will be a great year for you!! Good luck with all your weight-loss endeavors!! :flowerforyou:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, that is a rough year!!!!

I'd love to help. I try to do lots of 'likes' but will admit, some days are better than others!
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    Sorry you have had a rough year. We are all here for the same journey even if we all go here different ways. I am here daily, feel free to add me if you would like.