Over 40 Friends w/ 25-50lbs to lose, I need you!!

Options

Replies

• aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Over 50 female with 40-45 lbs to lose.
    Been on MFP for awhile but getting at it for 2014 with my goal to be done by 4th quarter of this year!
    I'm very active and supportive and love to have friends who do the same!

Please feel free to add me!
  • ColoradoDogMom
    ColoradoDogMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 with about 50 lbs to lose. I am new to MFP. I am ready to get fit and not get winded walking to my car! ...and getting skinnier in time for warm weather Harley riding sounds pretty good too :wink:
  • lellebrecht
    Options
    I have never joined a group on MFP but could use the support. Can you explain how it works?
    I would love to be a part in support and accountability.
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and I have 37 lbs to lose. I may want to lose more when I get there, but for now I would be thrilled to lose the 37 lbs! I gained 7 of those pounds over Christmas! Sheesh!
  • eilea73
    eilea73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 40 with at least 50 lbs to lose!! I just joined yesterday and would love new friends that are in the same "boat" as me!!!

Feel free to add me!
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and I have 37 lbs to lose. I may want to lose more when I get there, but for now I would be thrilled to lose the 37 lbs! I gained 7 of those pounds over Christmas! Sheesh!

Oops, I forgot to say that anyone here can add me as a friend. Thanks.
  • sunshinealways
    sunshinealways Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 46 need to lose 48lbs. You can add me.
  • sunshinealways
    Options
    I am 46 and need to lose 48lbs. add me. hopefully we can all encourage each other
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I will be 43 this year.... and I need to lose 50 pounds.
    I refuse to starve myself with 1200 calories, so this may take me awhile. :wink:
    I work in Accounting, so this whole month with year end stuff is going to make it hard to make time to workout. :noway:

Feel free to add me.

Cheers :flowerforyou:
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    49 y/o and have lost 29 lbs. I've gone from a size 14 to an 8. My goal is a 6. I'm getting close! Feel free to friend me.
  • Jensfirst
    Jensfirst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 42 and trying to lose 40 pounds.I made o goal to reach 180 last year but never made it. I lost 35 pounds and put back on 10 so I am now trying to reach the 180 mark again and then lose another 20 after that. I have been using MFP for a year now but don't think I use it to its full potential. I've been doing this alone and would love some encouragement from others. :smile:
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great response!! I have accepted or sent a friend request to everyone on this thread. Off to a good and encouraging start!
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    If we aren't friends already and you don't see a friend request from me, feel free to send me a request. There seems to be a glitch in my attempt to send requests.
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    we have a fun group of ladies at this group:
    Fifty, Female and Fun!

Come join us!!!
  • 2014skinnyme
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm over 40 with 25lbs to lose, could do with some support thanks.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request. Anyone else can send me a request as well, I say you cant have too many people helping each other along . I have approximately 40 lbs to lose. I too work from home. At first I thought it would be awesome working from home, that I would be able to be more active but I've found that I cant stray too far from my laptop. I work in the service industry and have technicians constantly calling me and sending me instant messages for help. I do use my hour lunch to workout but I work 10 hour days. After work is the only real time i have to be active and once dinners done its laundry, house cleaning etc. Many of my hobbies this time of year have me sitting as well. I cant wait for spring so I can get back into the garden!!!

I looking forward to getting to know everyone and helping each other out
  • sunshinealways
    Options
    I have been a member for quite some time to MFP, but I am a yo-yoer for sure. I sabotage myself constantly. I have 48 lbs to lose and my oldest daughter is getting married in September so I would really like to finally get it off in time for the wedding and be happy to be in wedding pictures. Friend me if you have thoughts or would like to support each other in this journey. I need all the encouragment I can get.
  • softspoken
    softspoken Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All, Happy New Year!! I working toward a lifestyle change and could really use your support for motivation. Let's be friends MFP friends...I'm softspoken in Irmo...THANK YOU and best of luck to all of us.
  • mamma25
    Options
    I think I fit in that category...43 and 30ish to lose :P Anyone else can friend me as well!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and just lost about 35lbs since last year. I am proof it can be done so if you want support from someone who's been there add me. I've lost weight now twice using MFP. It's a great resource.