Question about Exercise!

Options
What do some of you do for exercise that has helped you lose weight overall that you really like? For instance P90X , Insanity a custom workout??? I really want to lose my stomach, back fat, and love handles. Just curious! Thank you!

Replies

• fitness_camxo
    Options
    Hi Kiana! I've heard quiet a bit about the Jillian Michaels DVDs. I believe she has three popular ones 30-day shread, ripped in 30- days and one other. Most which you can buy on amazon at a great prices ($7-$10 each). You can also try the program on youtube first if you want to see if it's for you. Some people said you can find the entire DVD on youtube. I haven't had that much luck finding all of them. I hope this helps!
  • Kianaaa_07
    Options
    Thank you! I'm going to look into thirty day shred! I've seen a lot of her DVDs online and at places like Walmart and target. I just started Hip Hop Abs and it's awesome! Thank you!!!
  • Whatsername0413
    Whatsername0413 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kiana! I've heard quiet a bit about the Jillian Michaels DVDs. I believe she has three popular ones 30-day shread, ripped in 30- days and one other. Most which you can buy on amazon at a great prices ($7-$10 each). You can also try the program on youtube first if you want to see if it's for you. Some people said you can find the entire DVD on youtube. I haven't had that much luck finding all of them. I hope this helps!

Jillian Michaels DVD's are awesome! My favorites are the 6 week six-pack and 30 day shred. They both of them kick my butt every time. You’ll be sore afterwards, but if you stick with it you’ll definitely see/feel results.
  • shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is my man! T25, Insanity and Hip Hop Abs are great workouts. I have heard amazing things about P90X, especially the newest one, but haven't tried it. I won't ever switch away from Shaun T and Beachbody!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I've use P90X and it really gave me definition.

However...... the best exercise is one that you do consistently. I love competitive volleyball, so I mix that in about twice a week so I don't get bored.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My favorite exercises are: hiking, riding my bike, Zumba, Turbo Fire, various kinds of squats, pushups, tricep dips, and dancing. I do other stuff but those are my favorites.

All of them work.