5'3'' gals looking to lose 25 - 30ish lbs ?

Options
Also what weight do you think is healthy for your bone structure and build ?? : ) I'm trying to get to 130ish to feel more normal again, for myself 120lbs seems difficult (the lowest I've ever weighed was 117??) and 125lb is a more maintainable realistic weight ! I was 150lbs before.

Also so far I've haven't done ANY exercise (the idea of running makes me tired! I could swim laps if it's breast stroke so that is an option I am considering!) , just ate normally again - it's still a long transitional struggle. I gained 30lbs from binge eating and depression and I'm going to by first Zumba class tomorrow : )

Replies

• Nicoleace22
    Nicoleace22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatey 5'2 looking to lose 90 lbs, averaging 1.5 lbs a week so far. For me it's always been strength traing that makes the difference- The firm or jillian michaels, they mix strength and cardio.. Cardio (for me never helps) i gain the weight right back.
  • JBDaniel08
    JBDaniel08 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4'' and looking to reach 135. I haven't been there since before my second child. Would you like to give each other encouagement along the way?

Jamie
  • paleyellowsun
    paleyellowsun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I admire your determination to work out ! I get tired so easily and end up never exercising, I'm trying really hard. It's difficult since I have a larger bone structure compared to my entire family (all very petite etc) so weight really shows on my frame !
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    I am 5'2" looking to lose about 25lbs. Prior to my children I weighed 105lbs. Right now I am at about 144lbs. I just want to feel small again :) ADD ME~~
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller, 5'6", but I'm working on losing 30lbs as well. Smaller goals for smaller boned girls, you know?
  • gail2451
    gail2451 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft 3in and weigh154lb - 70 kgs (from New Zealand). Can you give me some advice please as you have been successful in loosing the lbs. I have stuck to my calorie goal of 1200, haven't cheated and doing 3 good brisk walks a week. I haven't really lost any weight so am pretty frustrated. I have made my food diary available to friends (if I've done right on the settings). I'm not sure what else I need to do to get things moving. I did weight watchers years ago and lost at least 1lb or more a week and ate more than 1200 cal.
  • shaunamarie1133
    shaunamarie1133 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" looking to lose about 25lbs. Prior to my children I weighed 105lbs. Right now I am at about 144lbs. I just want to feel small again :) ADD ME~~

Ditto. I am also 5'2" going for a pre-children weight. As of today I am 139 but dreaming of a fit 115.
  • charisma35
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 156 lbs and hoping to get down to 120. I've lost 40 lbs last year and hope to loss the other 36 lbs by this summer.
  • LizTyre
    Options
    I'm 5'3", as well. I'm going to lose at least 20-25 lbs, maybe more! :) I like to walk, but I don't have anyone to walk with, except my son and my dogs. And the stray cats. lol.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I remember what I felt like at around 140-150lbs, so that's my ultimate goal. Right now my goal is 25-30 before Feb 6th, and I'm probably about 18 down as of today.
  • slendergrey
    Options
    5"2 looking to lose 25lbs (: