New nice *kitten* jeans!

Options
I've lost 58lbs since April 14th by ust keeping a food diary and being active when I can (no extreme diets or workouts). The pounds have been shedding slowly but surely and I keep having to buy new jeans because the old ones are too baggy. Tonight I bought a pair of "damn, my *kitten* looks good" jeans. What's even better is that people are noticing how great I look. It's just too bad that I gave away A LOT of clothes a year ago that would fit me now. Oh well, guess that means I get to go shopping...

Replies

• ZeltaFrost
    Options
    whoo shoppin! :D
  • BughaBear
    Options
    WOOHOO u go girl!! Great job I cant wait to get smaller jeans and turn around and say the same thing and when someone else tells me thats even better haha
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Oh well, guess that means I get to go shopping...

That's a problem I could deal with!!!
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! :smile:
  • annaruiz
    annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR SHOPPING!!!!
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Love shopping! Don't buy too much though they'll soon be too big for you!
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    To me, shopping has been one of the best parts of my weight loss journey lol :laugh: THough I've started shopping at old navy to save some on the budget..why spend $$$ when you're just going to shrink right out of it? :glasses:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You will LOVE your new jeans!! WTG!!
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    Oh well, guess that means I get to go shopping...

That's definitely the kind of problem you want to have. :laugh:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Love it! My husband will give me that same compliment when I wear certain pairs of pants. :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!