Fitbit?

Options
Does anyone use a fitbit? I'm thinking of investing in one, I'd really like the wrist one but I'm worried it won't be acurate. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Replies

• dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Do a Fitbit search on this site and you will find a ton of comments. I' ve had Fitbit Flex and now I have the Fortce and I LOVE it!
  • 1safechick
    1safechick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I received one for Christmas and have found things I like and don't like. Honestly, it's a permitted thus only really good for walking. It will track sleep and 'very active minutes' which doesn't really help when doing burning calorie analysis. I do a variety of work outs and would prefer a heart monitor devise. That said, fitbit is easy to use and links in very nicely to your myfitnesspal account. Good luck.
  • callmeampersand
    callmeampersand Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Do a Fitbit search on this site and you will find a ton of comments. I' ve had Fitbit Flex and now I have the Fortce and I LOVE it!

I want the force so bad! I have the flex and I am really happy with it. It def holds me accountable for getting up and moving my butt to hit that 10,000 steps daily target.