in need of some motivation mates!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm 23 years old, I'm from Belgium and I'm a theology student

With my BMI getting on a worrying number of 30 I really want to lose some weight by eating healthier and starting to excersise so I can start to feel healthier, sexier and able to fit in cute dresses!

I really like food and I don't really like exercising, so I need as much of support as I can!!

People told me I'm quite a good movitational speaker myself, so it won't be a one-way effort!!

TOGETHER WE CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!

So if you recognize yourself in my goals, please let me know. Add me as a friend and together we're gonna battle those pounds to the ground!!

xx
Leen

Replies

• ktd_01
    ktd_01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Leen (love your name by the way)

I'm Kate, from Ireland. Feel free to add me. I've a lot of weight to lose and am hoping to meet lots of new motivational people here and I hope I can return the favors to them too. K
  • peaceenharmonyy
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 23 years old, I'm from Belgium and I'm a theology student

With my BMI getting on a worrying number of 30 I really want to lose some weight by eating healthier and starting to excersise so I can start to feel healthier, sexier and able to fit in cute dresses!

I really like food and I don't really like exercising, so I need as much of support as I can!!

People told me I'm quite a good movitational speaker myself, so it won't be a one-way effort!!

TOGETHER WE CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!

So if you recognize yourself in my goals, please let me know. Add me as a friend and together we're gonna battle those pounds to the ground!!

xx
    Leen

i FEEL your pain. im Harmony !
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options

^^ you just summed me up in one sentence lol. Friend me. I'll help as much as I can.