Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise Ideas Needing - Post Surgery

I had sinus surgery three weeks ago. I should be good as new but recovery has been slow go! I go back tomorrow for another post op appt since the sinus pressure is still unbearable at times.

I have been maintaining tae kwon do twice a week since released by doctor but some things there I still cannot do (no bending down for sure!)

I would love to get back to the gym but my go to was running....I cannot run as that generates too much impact and causes my teeth to hurt from the sinus pressure.

Please share exercise ideas that can help me burn 500 or so calories an hour ideally that wont impact my sinus problems!

Replies

• srankara2004
    srankara2004 Posts: 9 Member
    Well you really don't want to overdo it at this point since you are still recovering from surgery. I would start doing a walk routine and some light weights first and go from there. At the gym I would try the bicycle or treadmill with some machine or light hand weights...good luck! No jumping or running yet!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    I'm not sure you'll get 500 an hour but walking on an incline will burn more than just walking. You can burn 500 on an elliptical in 45 minutes or so too.