This ain't right - Time to change!

Options
Hi guys.

My name is Hassan Hussein and I am 22 years old. I have been over weight ever since I was little and I feel now is the right time to change my life around.

I am currently 6 feet 0 Inches, and weight 110.8 KG. My goal is to go down to 80 KG in the next 4-5 months time.

I just keep giving up EVERY time I try to lose weight and is so frustrating, I need you guys to please support me and help me reach my goal.

I plan only losing at least 1 KG per week, please guys help me out. Thank you all very much.:smile:

Replies

• farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi! Okay, I am old and a woman but, I would love to try and support you! I have a son a year younger than you who is a heathfood freak and loves to excercise (No matter how tired he is) I wish I had half of his motivation!. I am no expert but, start by figuring out how many calories you should have in a day to lose the weight at the right pace and stick to it! I did my calculations and it came out to be 1200 cals/day. This is pretty accurate. When I eat more, I do not lose or I gain. If I stay at 1200 or less, I lose. I guess what I am saying is it does work!
    Also, you are only 22 and have the rest of your life to get on track. It is not a matter of giving up. We all have bad days but the key is to get right back on track the next day. It is a lifestyle change, not a "diet" . My difficult time is at night after dinner, so I have learned to try and sip tea or just go to bed instead of being tempted to snack.
    I look forward to watching you succeed and if you would like to be friends, that would be great! Good luck and dont give up, You got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hassanhussein22
    Options
    Thank you very much. I will try best and as you said change my lifestyle for the better. I have figured out what my calorie intake should be per day, but I will go with 1500 per day and head to the gym more regularly. I will keep pushing and never give up.

I have also accepted your friend request, thanks for the support and I wish you all the best :smile:
  • mbmyfitnesspal
    Options
    Hello -