Need Support...must be 6'4.125"

Options
If you're between 6' 4" and 6'4 1/2" while weighing between 224 and 225, I'd like your support.

Must be O+ blood type.

I'm flexible in whether you use an Apple or Android device for your logging.

Replies

• _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Shorty hater.
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    Oh, I totally qualify for that
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

Yeah man, that's why you're on my FL. I appreciate you. Now just gotta fatten you up.
  • mizvandyk_82
    Options
    Wow something im actually too short for. Well then me and my 5'9" ALL leg self will just go kick rocks then.....:angry:
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    Shorty hater.

Who told you to take the ball gag off?
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Damn this windows phone. I almost had a friend :sad:
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    If you're between 6' 4" and 6'4 1/2" while weighing between 224 and 225, I'd like your support.

Must be O+ blood type.

I'm O+ and I am 6'4" if I stand on the bed!!!

I do not, however, weigh 224 or 225. I am sad to not be able to play in your games now. :sad:
  • mizvandyk_82
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I do not, however, weigh 224 or 225. I am sad to not be able to play in your games now. :sad:

I'll take you! Want to come play with me?
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

Ummm...raises hand. I want to play.
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I want to come play!!!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hmmm ... you don't indicate that your new friend has to be male so girls can qualify too ... A 6'4", 225lb woman ... a true Amazon lady! :heart:

I'm so conflicted, part of me wants to be qualified for this position and the other part is too scared to grow 10 inches and gain that much weight in order to do so. :grumble:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I want to come play!!!

yrpVjbD.jpg
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options

Yeah man, that's why you're on my FL. I appreciate you. Now just gotta fatten you up.

Well I don't wanna get fat :cry:
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    Hmmm ... you don't indicate that your new friend has to be male so girls can qualify too ... A 6'4", 225lb woman ... a true Amazon lady! :heart:

I'm so conflicted, part of me wants to be qualified for this position and the other part is too scared to grow 10 inches and gain that much weight in order to do so. :grumble:

~~~Insert growing 10" joke right here~~~
  • mizvandyk_82
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I want to come play!!!

Ha im taking all your friends :tongue:
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I want to come play!!!

Haha, funny, they're PM'ing me right now saying they're going to take you.
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I want to come play!!!

true story
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    But..OP...:sad:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    D@mn, had to check for sure but definitely 6'4 51/100".

So close.
  • mizvandyk_82
    Options

Must be O+ blood type.

I want to come play!!!

Where are they going to take me??