Discovered a new snack! Snapea Crisps! MMMM

Options
So I was in the salad isle at walmart and saw a bag of snapea crisps. They were low in calories and baked and cheap so I gave it a shot. OMG I HATE PEAS AND I LOVE THESE!!!!! They taste like hotfries with no seasoning! They have the same texture and everything. So you should totally buy these! They will totally get rid of your munchies! They are called Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps Baked. Here is the nutrition facts
For 22 Pieces
Calories 130
Fat 6g
Sodium 100 mg
Carbs 15g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar >1g
Protein 4g

The carbs may be high, but if you are wanting chips this is the thing to buy! 3 points by weight watchers.

Replies

• Slamaral
    Options
    I must look for these, they sound awesome!
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I buy them sometimes. They are so good that I have to eat the whole bag.
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to say - TRY NOT TO EAT THE WHOLE BAG! lol
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    They are insanely delicious!
  • losing4myself
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Totally forgot about these. Albertsons has them on the end isles in the fruit/veggie section but havn't shopped at Albertsons for a very long time. Going to have to go there and get some now :)
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I was getting ready to say - TRY NOT TO EAT THE WHOLE BAG! lol

I used to buy these when they were on sale at Safeway, but I stopped because the bag goes too fast. Plus they are a little too good to actually be healthy. :smile:
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can make vegetable crisps (chips if you're American) with fry light that are much better for you plus you get to control how much salt goes on them. Just use a potato peeler to peel strips off sweet potatoes, carrots, swede, parsnip, butternut squash etc then throw them on a baking tray, spray with fry light and bake in the oven for 20mins at 200 degrees.

http://cookit.e2bn.org/recipes/1544-baked-vegetable-crisps.html

According to one website a serving of half a cup is about 95 calories.
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    These are delicious but like a previous poster I have trouble stopping at 1 serving. If its chip like I wanna eat the whole bag
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WILLLPOWERRRRR lol
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks...Bump
  • claw0416
    Options
    I just discovered these awesome lil snack about a month ago. A friend gave me a bag of them. They are I guess considered the mini bags. Says on the outside of the bag 100 calories, but you get alot for that mini bag, and they taste great! My kids love them! Anyway, I went home looking for them at 3 different Wal marts..chip and organic ilses..Could not find them, been pouting about it since. So I googled i t and finally found out they have them in the salad section..My firend got hers at Publix. So I am hoping to see if they have them there..My daughter had something similar to this at a birthday party, made out of spinach, and one that was sweet potatos..She hates both, but loves those..Does anyone know the name of what those might be? I got onto the Calbee snapea sight and they only make this, croutons, and shrimp flavored..

TIA!
  • emurray_21
    Options
    Apparently they have them in 100 calorie packs at Costco now :) These are SUPER delicious!!!!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Found these last week! I got the Caesar flavor. So freaking yummy!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I LOVE these! I have to make a conscious effort not to eat the whole stinkin' bag in one sitting!
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Try the wasabi ones.... *drool*
  • JiviLynn
    JiviLynn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love them.
  • boomtown58
    boomtown58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh I am soooooo leary but how can you all be wrong?! LOL