If you have started over and over and over...

Options
....Friend me. I don't care. I keep falling off the wagon and restarting. I've been on a diet since I was 10. . I so very much want to see this through.
If you can relate lets follow each other.

Thanks

Replies

• taradee03
    taradee03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way, I feel like I have been on a diet my entire life. I have had success several times, but this time I am ready to make this for good and try to look at it more like a lifestyle change rather than a diet..Good Luck!
  • MsHW
    MsHW Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey ive been on the same boat, i actually started to just take control and think on why my esting habits where so odd or emotional, look all im saying is knowledge is power, and if weights truely an issue , make a health change, get a genetics test that an determine whats right or just you, i can help
  • ImagineAWorldLikeThat
    Options
    I'm just going to say thank you in advance for the adds- I probably won't get back to writing individual messages beyond the first handful. I will say that I will watch for you in my Timeline. My diary is wide open and I'm trying really hard to focus so I hope you are too but obviously we're in this boat because willpower. LOL
    Thanks everyone and much love to all!
  • J_Mann85
    Options
    Same here! I have been dieting and watching my weight since I was a kid. My mother projected a lot of her insecurities onto me. Now, I'm just trying to focus more on living a healthy lifestyle, making realistic goals, and working on being body positive. Hopefully joining the community here will help me stay focused.
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's my first week and it's the same story every January. Sigh. To think I was 40 lbs lighter 3 years ago and I thought THEN that I needed to lose weight!! Aaaagh! But will get there. I am super motivated! Good luck all!!❤️
  • Lianei
    Lianei Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Turtlelamb, I've been there before too. Let do this :) also anyone else looking to conquer weight loss, let's keep each other motivated :) x
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way, I feel like I have been on a diet my entire life. I have had success several times, but this time I am ready to make this for good and try to look at it more like a lifestyle change rather than a diet..Good Luck!
    How's it going?? I find the more active I am on the site the more it motivates me☺️Keep posting????
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    Been there done that depressing that when I started on this a year ago I said they is it I'm doing it and now I am starting again 6lbs heavier than last time. We can do this mind over matter.
  • harbeson42
    harbeson42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ME too Been there done that too. Been on this weight loss roller coaster for years now I loose and then I gained it all back . I have to be able to stay with it this time or in years to come I am not gonna be able to walk. I am having so many problems with my knees. So i have to do this. Feel free to friend me to help me stay motivated.
  • MsTonBon
    MsTonBon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request. I am in the same boat, so anyone willing to befriend me I would greatly appreciate it, as well.
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    might be time to try something new and finish it. just out of spite for all the times you didnt make it work.

believe in you.