New to Myfitnesspal 1/8/14, Hi

Options
Hello Everyone,

I just found this site and decided to sign up. I'm hoping this great site will help me in my weight loss journey. Thanks and Good Luck Everyone.

Replies

• marystokes2014
    marystokes2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same first time to visit just started my diet.

Did u n how much u need to lost.

Mary
  • impossibleBadWolf
    impossibleBadWolf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here, welcome!
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    new too. add me as a friend if you want. there seems to be a lot of very supportive people here and the food tracker is the easiest I've found
  • UltimateEscape
    UltimateEscape Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Looks like our snow ball is gaining momentum. I'm keeping my weight mum. I have been reading a lot about proper weight loss and I found this site while looking for information from Stanford Univ. I don't go there but I have read other articles from there that were useful. Have a great day.
  • UltimateEscape
    Options
    ImpossibleBad,

Thanks for the Welcome it is very much appreciated.
  • UltimateEscape
    Options
    brandi,

Thanks, I would add you as a friend but I haven't figured that out yet. Thank You for the invite and Good Luck to you. :)
  • klm80
    klm80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! I am back after a year of not tracking or trying specifically to eat healthy at all. I could use some "Friends" and would love to be supportive to others looking for a shoulder to lean on once in a while! TIME TO GET HEALTHY - friend requests welcome!
  • 40sFun
    40sFun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site as well. I googled best weight loss sites and read some articles and this site was highly recommended so I'm trying it out! I've had success with losing weight by tracking my calories, exercise, and recording my weekly weigh-in using another site but I was craving a change so here I am! Good luck to everyone...we can do this!!
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Good luck and don't forget to come back to the forums if you have any questions or need support.

x
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    brandi,

Thanks, I would add you as a friend but I haven't figured that out yet. Thank You for the invite and Good Luck to you. :)

Looks like you figured it out! I'm already addicted to this site lol
    Here's to all of us meeting our goals
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Everyone, add me, my friends list is getting sparse.
  • fastsally25
    fastsally25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well.....new here also, herd about MFP and thought I would give it a try, I'm willing to make
    New friends and chat..... also love hearing everyones stories and comments, thanks
    Deb m.
  • ladybud2014
    Options
    Hi everyone. I heard about this site through work. I joined a weight watchers group at work, lost several pounds, then I got stuck, did not gain or loose. Yes I did give up, guess what? I did gain. I am part of a team at work but I still feel the need to have more support, find others who are in the same or similar situation I am. I work at a desk job 3 days a week, then pull a 12hr shift at night for 3 night. Also my metabolism is slow. Any suggestions would be great.

Rebecca
  • danascott798
    danascott798 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar, except for the different shift! Thank goodness I am a days only person. Add me anyone of you I have lost 10 keeping track of what I eat, just starting the social part!
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you new people!!! :-) Remember that one slip-up is not the end of the world. Next year at this time, you will be thankful that you started now!!! Good luck!!!
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome aboard!!!! I've been here since April 2013, and since then I've lost about 59 LBS, I think using mfp makes it easier to keep track..... feel free to add me!!!!!
  • FausteDrei
    Options
    I will add to the fray. I am new as well. Working my way through the site, seeing everything it has to offer. Looking forward to speaking with others.
  • _Meredith_
    Options
    Welcome to MFP to the new comers and the returnees!
    I have been a member since September (started my journey in August).
    MFP is an awesome resource for support, guidance and accountability.
    I don't view this as a diet or a lifestyle change, I believe this is a never ending journey that I plan to stay on even after goals are met.

Feel free to add me - I am a faithful logger of all activity (food and exercise and even comments).
    Good luck to all on your journey!