Starting fresh for the new year.

Options
brn14me
brn14me Posts: 20 Member
This is my first post but the success stories forum has helped me greatly through what I've done so far.
I've been XXL for at least the past 8 years....maybe more.
I had to go to the Dr for a physical and for the first time they almost had to move the 50 lb weight to 250....luckily they didn't but that, along with sitting on the floor for 45 minutes in a CPR class made me realize it was time to do something.
In the middle of July myself and my wife started to log our food and exercise.

The holidays were tough but I got to exercise and stay pretty good....but eating out became way too easy. So for the new year we're kicking it back off in high gear and trying to get that last 25 - 30 pounds off.

Left hand picture was me July 29, 2013....I was actually happy with the picture because I was down 4-5 pounds at the time.
Right hand side was this past Saturday. Currently I'm down 47 pounds. Size 40 waist to 36. XXL t-shirts to XL.

I was going to wait the 50 pound mark to post but figured I need the motivation.
I haven't logged in weeks.....time to get that straight. I can use all the encouragement I can get!

10ooglu.jpg

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Your looking good!!..sometimes taking a break helps.. at least that Is what I am telling myself.. Heres to a great 2014!
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Loookin good :)
  • KingOfTheBurke
    Options
    Main thing is that you're back on it TODAY. And you're looking great!
  • brn14me
    brn14me Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

It's good that I know how to eat better and have been doing well, even without logging.....but I've been maintaining and not losing. Logging helps keep me accountable, even on days that I have an IPA or three.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!