Young people with lots to lose?

Options
I'm just a nerdy fat girl trying to find some friends and lose weight. It's be preferable if you're trying to lose 50+ pounds and like all assortments of nerdy things. Like, books, movies, television, sitting around all day... the internet. Normal stuff that can hinder the weight loss but is just too great to give up.

Add me?

Replies

• shippoaven
    Options
    welcome SparklersAreG ! There is absolutely nothing wrong being a nerd, heck I'am a nerd most of the time and comfortable with my personality. Unfortunately imo IS something wrong in being unhealthy or unhappy about your body, you wanna feel good about yourself right? I know I do . No need for a gym membership or a personal trainer, exercising at home is fine and i'll tell you the bEST excercise are the ones youll actually DO!

Added btw :) GL on your mission
  • sazmini
    Options
    im 19 and have about 40lbs to lose if you want to be friends :)
  • Adylia16
    Adylia16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a 24 year old female with 50kgs to lose (I think that is 100 pounds) feel free to add me for daily support. xx
  • ktd_01
    ktd_01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kate and I'm 25 (well nearly) and I've an awful lot of weight to lose so could do with all the support I can get. Anyone can add me and I'll do my absolute best to support ye :)
  • kastackhouse
    kastackhouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kirsten and I'm 20 with 130 lbs to lose. I sure as heck could use all the support I can get! I'm also a super nerd. I draw all the time and watch a gazillion shows haha nice to meet you!
  • davoiscool
    davoiscool Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have oh say 40~lbs to lose before I think I'd be truly happy, but half of that would be a bloody good start, so I need all the help I can get!

ADDD MEEEE
  • nm781
    nm781 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose at least 40 lbs!! Need to support as well! Lets be buds! I'm in my late 20's and need to change how I am :)
  • BrilliantResilient1
    Options
    Same here! I have more than 100 to lose. Add Me...How bout I add you?
  • Daniellelearnstolikesalad
    Options
    Hi :)

22, between 80 - 100 lbs or 40-50 kilos to lose. love random conversations and motivation. :)
    feel free to add me :)
  • Drelinna
    Drelinna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great to meet all of you! Feel free to message me whenever about pretty much anything, and I'll do the same.
  • Ndigo22
    Ndigo22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 21 with about 40-50 lbs to lose, I'm getting back on track after recovering from a year long depression. Quite nerdy and an introvert. I'm ready to kick some *kitten*! :D add me if you like
  • CaitySins
    CaitySins Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, I did like Manga and anime but haven't read/watched much recently, but I do constantly use netflix and love playing video games. I'm getting back into weight lost since I'll be buying an exercise bike next week when I get paid again and my main problem usually is being pure lazy/not wanting to make a lot of noise jumping around in my room (and I don't wanna exercise in front of people outside). I'm hoping to lose between 2-3 stone.
  • nobleh5
    nobleh5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me I am always looking for new friends and I try to motivate every night before I sleep for the night.
    I will be 16 next Wednesday and I have love handles to lose for my wedding in October.....so I can wear a two piece on our honeymoon :-)
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am 25. I do not have * a lot * to lose but I add anyone with any amount. As long as they feel better about themselves that is all that matters.

I am looking to lose about 25 lbs, maybe 30, but more likely 20-25 lbs.
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and have 25-30 lbs to lose if anybody wants to add me! I'm a recent college grad and full time graphic designer :)
  • carys20144
    Options
    I need to loose like 3stone- 42lbs
    Add me if you like:)
  • Charlenemon
    Options
    I need to lose 60 pounds, and I am both young (18) and very nerdy :P
    Ill add you
  • Fadedscarlet
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm a fellow young nerdy girl (I love video games, manga/anime, anything biology related etc...)who needs to shed some pounds!
    I just made an account today, and I'm looking forward to losing about 40 pounds I would love to make some friends here who I can motivate, and who will motivate me so we can all achieve our respective fitness goals. I'll add you, and if anyone would like to, feel free to add me!