Breakfast Choice

Options
Does anyone have another suggestion on a breakfast bar that's not so high in sugar. Right now I eat the Kroger, trail mix fruit and nut bars but recently the sugar has been bothering me, they're real quick and easy when your on the run but I'm trying to find another one that doesn't have as much sugar!!! Any suggestions do tell!!! :ohwell:

Replies

• calicolu
    calicolu Posts: 12
    Options
    Does anyone have another suggestion on a breakfast bar that's not so high in sugar. Right now I eat the Kroger, trail mix fruit and nut bars but recently the sugar has been bothering me, they're real quick and easy when your on the run but I'm trying to find another one that doesn't have as much sugar!!! Any suggestions do tell!!! :ohwell:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Lara bars is what come to mind also the Raw bars. They do not have sugar but are made from dates and other things. :flowerforyou:
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I love the chewy bars by Quaker, only 90 calories, 1.5 g fat and 7 g of sugar

75038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars, great taste and a good start with the fiber!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    The Kashi bars are not to bad on the sugar.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Before I go in the shower, I nuke some oatmeal. When I get out, I throw some fresh/frozen strawberries and a splenda. While I do the finishing touches, I eat it or take it to go at work in the back office breakroom. :drinker:

Whey Protein shakes are the best and quick!