Hey guys I need some friends!!

Options
Hey!! I would love some motivating friends and I will motivate you in return!! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I sent you a friends request. I will do my best to motivate you . do you have a specific goal you are trying to meet?
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Everyone, add me, too.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friends request. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all goof luck on your goals. Feel free to add
  • sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey everyone i agree and i am in need of alot of friends to interact with and give and receive support thanks
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't get the friends thing-can someone explain? Ive been on here a year but Im quiet lol Do you randomly private message each other for motivation or do you see each others public posts once your friends and then comment publicly? Im not good in real life small talk either-could you have guessed that?? lol
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can add me too!!!
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't get the friends thing-can someone explain? Ive been on here a year but Im quiet lol Do you randomly private message each other for motivation or do you see each others public posts once your friends and then comment publicly? Im not good in real life small talk either-could you have guessed that?? lol

That's exactly what you do! The friends you make on here can be AMAZING motivators!!
  • mytimetoshine06
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me :) 15 lost so far 30 to go! :flowerforyou:
  • harbeson42
    harbeson42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am looking for some friends to help me get through this roller coaster I am on. Went to the Dr today and he suggested I get back on here and he is gonna work with me to loose weight.
  • eiravanora
    eiravanora Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me too!
  • stoicsidra
    stoicsidra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I need some friends too. Feel free to add me and I will add you back.
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Friend here if you need it :) x
  • tryingtolose18
    Options
    feel free to add
  • danifightsback
    Options
    Hey! I am a Team Beachbody coach and would love to help motivate you all! MyFitnessPal is great! Love connecting to new people and helping them motivate themselves and other. I want to end the trend of unhealthy eating and would love to help you be a healthier you!
  • ridergal71
    ridergal71 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been on here awhile, but my goal is take my health more seriously...thanks