Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake

Options
I grabbed the wrong box and accidentally grabbed the Cinnamon Coffee Cake flavor and I must say these are SO much better! Just thought I would share with everyone but they are delicious!

Replies

• dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to try and find these. Cinnamon Coffee Cake is one of my FAVES!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I really like them and the lemon bar ones as well.
  • taradee03
    taradee03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ill have to try the Lemon Bars!
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I would try them but only if they're on sale. I usually only splurge if it has chocolate in it!
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    then try the brownies..to die for and at 90 calories a nice treat
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I picked up a box of the Fiber One chocolate peanut butter brownies a couple weeks ago, spread a little peanut butter on top, and popped in the microwave for about 10 seconds. YUM. I try to generally avoid processed diet foods, but those were too tempting to pass up and I'm glad I didn't. :)
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I ended up buying a huge box of those from Costco over the weekend...they are delicious!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for this kind! I love the chocolate chip blondies.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I found both the coffee cake and the lemon bars last night! Have not tried the lemon yet but the coffee cake is MMMMMmmmmm good! I have a night time sweet tooth, so as long as I have 90 cals left at the end of the day, this may be my new 'go to' fix for that. I had one last night, made sure to take small bites and savor each one and it seemed to do the trick.

Eventually the sweet tooth thing will die down, but for now, this is a good alternative to the other options I once had :) Thanks again for the tip!