dumb question, but just need the motivation :/

Options
so I'm just wondering. I'm 3 an a half months into my weight loss journey. I just want to know ... Am I basically gaurenteed to lose weight if I'm exercising & eating 100% clean everyday? I've lost a significant amount of weight already, but I put the scale away for the next month or so. I just wanna know if I'll still be loosing weight even though I've upped my food intake a bit? literally all clean. but I'm just wondering! thanks :)

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    No. Weight loss comes from calorie deficit not some meaningless "clean" category. Log your food...or don't ...up to you. You can literally eat anything...even junk food...and you will lose if you're at a deficit.
  • so if I don't have a deficit of what I burn should I be upping my exercise and lowering my food intake?
  • donjessop
    donjessop Posts: 186
    Options
    It's not so much about eating clean as it is about giving your body the right nutrients. Considering how far you have come I think you know what you can/should eat so I don't think you are going to have any problems continuing to lose weight.