Looking for friends for encouragement

Options
Loosing weight is hard and doing it alone is even harder ... I have a very hard time sticking to being disciplined so any encouragement would be great to keep me going!! Having only a few friends on here is hard because not many, like myself are consistent with the program.... Good luck everyone

Replies

• aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here trying to get healthy, and I log pretty consistently.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me but i only supports mutual friends who support in return
  • hollyglanville0912
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I struggle with motivation too, I can stick at it for a couple of weeks but then something sets me back and I fall straight off the wagon!

Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • ElleB321
    Options
    I'm new to MFP please add! *waves* heyyyy! ☺️
  • Sassafras4
    Sassafras4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also have not been consistent, but am making a commitment to myself to not only lose weight, but become healthy and active. I am a new "empty nester" with a supportive spouse and a job I enjoy. I don't have any excuses - It's time!!! I am looking forward to making changes that bring good results! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I am here consistently here although have not been as consistent in my focus - having friends and folks that support you and encourage you make a huge difference! I have had some folks drop off or just disappear as well. Always makes me wonder what happened. but if it was easy we wouldnt be here. Feel free to add me ! Ann
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 200+ day streak, hit the gym 5-6 days a week, and I run marathons. I'm always active and I'll gladly provide motivation and support!
  • Debbiebert
    Debbiebert Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry everyone I had no idea I got messages wow what a nice response !!!!
  • mznikkiey
    Options
    hi debbie and welcome to mfp you can add me as well
  • sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone i am looking for lots of friends i am on here alot and the more people i can interact with the better i do also. Its a win win. So please add me thanks
  • OhHaiStranger
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends! Any and all feel free to add me. I'm active every day and I'm down 23 pounds... half due to this lovely site. :)
  • scarecrow1401
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm new to this and would appreciate some more friends to help support me :)
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanting support can add me. I really try to log every day... especially now that I've figured out how to add food after it's past midnight :p
  • Tiffklabunde2
    Tiffklabunde2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for help in the motivation department. I've been a member for about a year and keep falling off the wagon. I think it's time to make friends and really stay on the program.
  • Rosanna100dayKeto
    Rosanna100dayKeto Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me...new to the site and trying to find pals to interact with.
  • Lianei
    Lianei Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for help in the motivation department. I've been a member for about a year and keep falling off the wagon. I think it's time to make friends and really stay on the program.

I agree! This app is great but sometimes if you're doing it alone there isn't as much motivation to keep you logging. Would like to meet motivational friends this time round. I love seeing what other people are up to and helping to support ????
  • jenniferleigh1984
    Options
    Hi there iam new to mfp as well don't really know of anyone else in my area. Just moved to new town. Iam a mother of two , one in school and the either one keeps me busy :-) . Can never find time to get n the tresdmill , I am hoping to lose so weight and get healthy , need some ppositive encouragement .:happy:
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    I can help, My friends have kept me going on here, don't know that I would have met goal without them.:flowerforyou:
  • henllan
    henllan Posts: 15
    Options
    I am also looking for encoragment! This is my second time around on this site and I am finding the having the friends really helps me be more accountable and forces me to log on so I can support them too! I would love to have more friends that I can support and that will support me!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too fell off the wagon once upon a time and have been back for a couple of weeks with much more support from family! I have added you and a few others here. Any of you feel free to add me as well. We can only help each other for the better!