need buddies!

Options
Hi all :-) I'm looking to find buddies that we can swap recipes, exercise routines, horror stories lol anything :-) I dropped 80 lbs last year but gained 60 of it back after delivering my twin boys. Now I'm determined to drop that 60 and then some so I can keep up with my boys & tire them out when they become mobile! :-)

Replies

• lessofless
    lessofless Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! :)
  • cm3540
    cm3540 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy too...I just started again too :)
  • JesiV323
    JesiV323 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have ya added but I take pics of my food(not every meal lol not that nuts) and all kinds of crazy stuff haha My plan is to blog every Saturday with recipes /food pics ect... Im doing my own little Valentines Day 6 Week Challenge thing
  • ognara
    ognara Posts: 5
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I need buddies too :)
  • jeolsliesmomma
    Options
    I need buddies too! I just got started again, I'm the heaviest I've ever been, need to get moving!
  • aprilmayrocks
    Options
    I need a buddy! I am 36 years old and I suffer from chronic depression and would like to find a buddy that also has issues with depression. I have over 50 lbs to lose. In addition to Myfitnesspal, I also use the Noom Smart App.
  • carys20144
    Options
    I'd love to do that!
    Mail me if you like:3
  • hikiwix
    hikiwix Posts: 23
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too, I also need buddies :)
  • jshurety
    jshurety Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be your buddy. My son is now 5 and I got back into exercise 2 years ago - initially lost 2 stone and have managed to maintain my weight (with a few ups along the way) for the past year. Hopefully I have some experience to share but its pretty simple, you'll have some bad days (but make sure they are the exception), keep moving and watch what you eat - a treat every now and then isn't going to be the end of the world!