Need friends :) (girls please!)

Options
Hi I'm ready to start over this year,I lost 50 lbs on MFP last year but gained it all back :(
I would love to have some good supportive friends
And friends I can support!
Any ladies please add me!

Replies

• mznikkiey
    Options
    hi kim im nikkiey welcome back ;) you can add me as a friend so we can encourage each other
  • RoverCat
    Options
    I sent an add! I am also a SAHM who is very new to the site and would like to have some encouragement!
  • hikiwix
    hikiwix Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Caity and I just joined, ready to start my journey :) Feel free to add me!!
  • stasiacham18
    Options
    I lost 60lbs and gained it back plus more! I would like to encourage you and I need encouraging! Feel free to add me! :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back. Feel free to add me.
  • kgailloux
    kgailloux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost about 50 lbs a few years back and it returned with friends. This is my second try on MFP. I didn't friend anyone the first time and I think that was a mistake. I am hoping mutual support will help. Not sure how to add you, so add me?
  • chelle1114
    chelle1114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ladies!!!! I'm Michelle, please feel free to add me as well! Let's get this party staaaaarrrttteeeddd!1111111
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HI. I have been on MFP two other times, having lost about 25 lbs. the last time. I am just beginning this journey again, this time having had done some research about my addiction to food, plus emotional eating. Please add me so that I can encourage and support you, as you can also do for me. Welcome back!!
  • Eliza_Less
    Eliza_Less Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same story here. Lost 60lbs but gained it back. Please feel to add me as a friend. I could use some MFP buddies. :)
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Time to get motivated!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    We can't be friends because of genitalia.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm also "back in the game" so to speak! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm ready to start over this year,I lost 50 lbs on MFP last year but gained it all back :(
    I would love to have some good supportive friends
    And friends I can support!
    Any ladies please add me!

Oh no, how did you gain it all back? How did you lose it?
  • andienorth68
    Options
    Hi my name is Andie! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm down 62 of the 100 I had to lose.
    Would love more buddies ready to make 2014 a year with great progress!!!

21525558.png
  • xXSnafuXx
    xXSnafuXx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 20....gained it back... now I am back again. Feel free to add me people and join my group if you like... 1derland.. It's a place to vent...post... anything! <3 good luck all<3
  • saigrundy
    saigrundy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    have you ever read the Beck Diet Solution? it helped me deal with my food demons (inherited from my mother). sounds like you're ready to face yours.
  • pallycoo
    Options
    Hello, I'm using this because I gained back all the weight and then some that I lost. I'm just 4 days in :)
  • ginaroxanne25
    Options
    I just started today and I'm excited to start . You can add me and maybe give me some tips . I have never done this !!
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I have started over again after some injuries and such