A new year looking for new friends!

Options
I have been here at MFP for 2 yrs. The first year I really accomplished a lot. Lost 50lbs. The second year I seem to just fluctuate and could never get on a steady track. I was mainly inconsistent. I never stopped logging in and giving encouragement and trying to restart the success form 2012.

Now I think I have finally found my spark again. I have at least 47 more lbs. to lose to get to where I want to be. I plan on doing just that this year. So with that said I like to look for new friends every so often to keep things fresh. It motivates me to have new friends to encourage and in turn gets me wanting to not let them (you) down. So if you’re looking for some solid support you can count on it here. Just ask the friends on my current list!

I am fun, energetic and comment a lot! I do like the new LIKE feature but I still believing in the good old fashion comments most of the time!

ADD ME!

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Dude, it happens. Add me. I can't eat back my exercise calories and lose weight. Don't get it. Just know what's true.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    FR sent!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Still looking for more!
  • somestrangewoman
    Options
    Hello! I'm weighing in at 198 lbs. This is the most I've ever weighed and I'm ashamed of myself. Hiding in my game no longer makes me happy, as I watch my health suffer. I'm done sitting on my ***!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I always enjoy meeting new friends on here even though I'd prefer a smaller list but go ahead if you'd like. I need to get back into it too, lost track since Christmas.
  • hikiwix
    hikiwix Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey :D I'm new to this but determined as well :) always here for encouragement, feel free to add me =)
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Thank you! I have sent requests!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    A few more would be awesome!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    :smile:
  • mhurley45
    Options
    Starting on Saturday. I hope I can do it this time. 30 pound loss is my goal.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm new. I started my journey January 1, started to get more serious last Sunday. The food bloggers I follow gave MFP a lot of praised figured I could find the support and encouragement lacking from my friends and family.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Starting on Saturday. I hope I can do it this time. 30 pound loss is my goal.

This is a great goal! You can do it! I myself am very determined to finish what I started!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..

you can do this!! we can do this together.. i have 30 pounds to release too

here is a new group i started anyone can join

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Added!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    One last Bump!
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into the swing of MFP after a 2 month break. Always nice to have new friends, anyone can feel free to add me :drinker:
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Added!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    :wink:
  • GenoPrice
    GenoPrice Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have lost 60lbs and am looking for some more motivational friends and of course I will try to provide motivational/encouragement to anyone.