my name says it all...in my late 20s

Options
Hi everyone , im new to the site although ive heard about it before. i wanted to take a new and serious approach to weight loss and really lose a ton of weight. i hope , with this site , and in life, to embark on new and positive experiences.

Im in my late 20s -__- and i need to get serious about my body/life. Although everyone has issues i realize my life long issues with weight are my biggest and most hindering issue. it would be nice to just shoot the breeze or get a dialogue going about this issue with those who can relate , i want to be inspired or stay motivated. i hope that we can all see our results and face the truth and stay motivated. im not sure if im going to blog and etc. but i know i want to be in a place where i can vent or share my frustrations and triumphs with people who know where im coming from

if anyone wants to add me or contact me feel free.

Replies

• laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well I struggle with my weight and I was born in 87 :) feel free to add me!
  • Geschenkpapier
    Options
    I'm 29 and have been obese for the last 10 years... I'm willing to change that and my BMI already moved down from *you'll be dead soon* >40 to *you're still too fat* 34.
  • eamonmorley
    eamonmorley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya... I know the feeling.... and I am in the same boat. So am determined to give this a proper go.

To get going I have choosen swimming 6 days a week. Eating wise, just watching the calories in.

Let me know how your doing.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here will help keep you accountable and motivated on you journey. I enjoy supporting fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone fee free to add me!