Hey! In need of some friends :D

Options
Hey guys! I've just joined this and am looking for some people to add so we can help keep each other motivated! :) xx

Replies

• marianthony
    Options
    Hi my name is Marianthony, I am new around, but I would like to help as much as possible. I started my diet this week, I need to loose more than 10 kg, I am doing well so far, lets do it together :wink:
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Me too!! Feel free to add me:)
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I love new friends...I may be a random who sometimes talks too much but we are all here for the same reason so lets support eachother as we get there....
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • Skinny_soonish
    Options
    Hey iv just opened an account too feel free to add me xo
  • Hi! I'm Jen - here to support you and your goals! :heart: Go get it, girl - we know you can :flowerforyou:
  • MissG87J
    Options
    I'm also new and need some friends :happy:
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me if you wish :smile:
  • MolotovMurphy
    MolotovMurphy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE ADD EVERYONE!!!! :D
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE ADD EVERYONE!!!! :D

what she said...and me too!
  • eamonmorley
    eamonmorley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya.. me too, I have just joined and 6 days into what will be a long journey.
  • keawona
    Options
    Me too, I need friends!!! :happy:

We can all do it together.
  • ficklesoul
    ficklesoul Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • missclogs
    Options
    Hey! Count me in! I am on a mission to lose 5 stone (well as close as) by September! :) x
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to be down 30 pounds by the end of summer, and long term goal is to be down another 30 by next January for my sister-in-law's wedding. I need accountability!!!
  • NCFootballCoach
    NCFootballCoach Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Having friends on here is great for motivation...especially on those days you feel down because of lack of progress! I say laugh a little and just keep pushing!
  • MWhitt81
    MWhitt81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined as well, feel free to add me. I could use some motivational friends. :)
  • TheNextMrsBiao
    Options
    Hi :)
    I've just found my old profile details so thought I'd log in and give it a proper go this time, new year and all that lol. Please feel free to add me, I've found that it's a lot harder to do by yourself, accountability is a great motivator and I could use some myself. Same goes for anyone else who happens to read this :)
  • Dawnimo
    Options
    I'm not new to this but i need some new motivation. Please add me and we can work together to reach our goals! :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may feel free to add me.