Almost there.....

Options
So this has been a looonnnngggg journey for me, i've been at this for just over 3 years now.
I've had a baby, got married, moved countries and started a new job in this time and have slowly been chipping away at my excess fat, because its taken so long i often find it hard to see weather or not i've made any progress. So tonight i put together some face comparisons and was pretty surprised to see the difference. I thought i'd share them because i'm feeling a bit chuffed with myself.

The photo on the left was taken when i was at the start of my 2nd pregnancy - about 90kg (198lbs) - i had put another 11kgs by the time the baby popped out.
I'm only 5'4 so this is not a good weight for me, it's a terrible haircut and i'm not sure where my eyebrows have gone either.

The photo on the right was taken this evening - 73.8kg (162lbs) - note the improvement in hair and i also have eyebrows.

paoqtnnx.iah.png

Still have about 8kg to go depending on how i feel when i get there, but damn its getting close.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!